Ranking at number 33 in the World’s Top 100 Yachts, TIS now holds the title for the largest yacht ever to attend the Monaco Yacht Show.
She outranks the 110m/361ft motor yacht JUBILEE, which attended the 2017 edition of the show, by just one metre.
TIS is also the largest yacht to attend the show in terms of size by volume, with a gross tonnage (GT) of 4,558 compared to Jubilee's gross tonnage of 4,523.
This will be a worldwide debut for TIS. The superyacht announced she would be available for luxury yacht charters in July.
Inside superyacht TIS
Delivered by Lurssen earlier this year, the superyacht sports interior and exterior design by Winch Design. The British studio has give her a timeless and well-proportioned profile, with a blue hull offset by cream superstructure.
She offers ample alfresco areas for lounging and entertaining, along with two formal dining arrangements and a casual sundeck set-up that doubles as a helipad.
Her 12m pool sits on the upper deck aft, and has been positioned to provide exceptional views over the surroundings.
She also plays host to a well-appointed beach club which forms part of an expansive spa set-up complete with gym equipment and a treatment room.
Stepping inside, the motor yacht's interiors embody a regal and opulent theme, with plenty of gold gild and gleaming marble surfaces.
She has been built to PYC regulations, meaning she can accommodate up to 18 guests in nine suites. The owner's apartment is located on the upper deck, and is adjoined by a private hair and beauty salon, massage room and separate his and hers bathrooms.
TIS also boasts a huge locker of toys and accessories, which includes a tender garage with the capacity to store two 13-metre tenders, two 10-metre tenders and a submarine.
The 2019 fleet of yachts at Monaco Yacht Show
125 yachts are part of the fleet for the Monaco Yacht Show 2019, and this line-up includes plenty of large superyachts and show debuts.
The average length of attending yachts this year is expected to be in excess of 50m, which marks a record high for the show.
Three yachts will measure over 90m and around 42 yachts will be making their global debuts.
The average length of attending yachts this year is expected to be in excess of 50m.
Among the yachts in attendance, show-goers can expect to see Feadship’s 93m/305ft motor yacht ‘Lady S’. Having recently joined the charter fleet, the superyacht will be drawing plenty of attention in Monaco.
The largest yachts at the Monaco Yacht Show over the years
Last year, the largest yacht at the show was the 95m/312ft motor yacht KISMET.
In 2017, JUBILEE was the largest yacht at the event. She was followed by AQUARIUS and 85m/279ft motor yacht AMATASIA, known at the time as ARETI.
In 2014, the largest yacht attending the show was Oceanco's 92m/200ft charter yacht TRANQUILITY. She made her worldwide debut in Port Hercules, where she was known at the time as EQUANIMITY.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.