Although there has been no official announcement from Feadship, ANNA has been captured on video (see below) leaving the Netherlands on her maiden voyage to the Mediterranean.
Her delivery marks her official entrance into the Top 100 Largest Superyachts. She ranks as the joint 33rd largest superyacht in the world, sharing the spot with Lurssen’s 110m/361ft superyacht RADIANT.
At 4,693GT, she is also the largest yacht in terms of gross tonnage to have ever been built in the Netherlands. However, she has to settle for second place when it comes to being the longest yacht ever built in the Netherlands as the 110m/361ft superyacht JUBILEE from Oceanco is 10cm longer.
As a highly secretive new build, few details are known about the superyacht. But it has been confirmed that both the exterior and interior styling was headed up by British stylist Michel Leach while De Voogt Naval Architects was behind the naval architecture.
As images in this article reveal, her profile is distinguished by dramatic superstructure lines which resemble a giant eye amidships. Plus, the upper deck aft appears to be floating, and there is a helipad on the sundeck aft.
Michael Leach previously worked on another yacht in the Top 100 Largest Superyachts – the multi-award winning 95m/312ft superyacht PALLADIUM by Blohm + Voss. The exterior of the two yachts share some similarities, such as the distinctive eye shape and the lines of the elongated bow.
The designer has also worked with Feadship on the 67m/220ft charter yacht ‘Anna I’ which was built in 2007 and picked up a prestigious World Superyacht Award the following year.
Other features of ANNA's exterior include a large foredeck which can serve as a touch-and-go helipad. As shown in the Instagram gallery above, the area can also be surrounded by tall netting suggesting the space can be used for some sort of ball game, such as basketball.
No further information on the interior has been released but with her dimensions, a huge variety of spacious areas designed for entertaining, relaxing and dining can be expected.
Superyacht ANNA has replaced the 102m/333ft luxury yacht SYMPHONY as the largest ever yacht built by Feadship, and her arrival into the Top 100 Largest Superyachts has knocked another build from the yard – the 84m/274ft charter yacht SAVANNAH – out of the rankings.
In total, Feadship has nine yachts in the Top 100 Largest Superyachts.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.