Although there has been no official announcement from Feadship, ANNA has been captured on video (see below) leaving the Netherlands on her maiden voyage to the Mediterranean.
Her delivery marks her official entrance into the Top 100 Largest Superyachts. She ranks as the joint 33rd largest superyacht in the world, sharing the spot with Lurssen’s 110m/361ft superyacht RADIANT.
At 4,693GT, she is also the largest yacht in terms of gross tonnage to have ever been built in the Netherlands. However, she has to settle for second place when it comes to being the longest yacht ever built in the Netherlands as the 110m/361ft superyacht JUBILEE from Oceanco is 10cm longer.
As a highly secretive new build, few details are known about the superyacht. But it has been confirmed that both the exterior and interior styling was headed up by British stylist Michel Leach while De Voogt Naval Architects was behind the naval architecture.
As images in this article reveal, her profile is distinguished by dramatic superstructure lines which resemble a giant eye amidships. Plus, the upper deck aft appears to be floating, and there is a helipad on the sundeck aft.
Michael Leach previously worked on another yacht in the Top 100 Largest Superyachts – the multi-award winning 95m/312ft superyacht PALLADIUM by Blohm + Voss. The exterior of the two yachts share some similarities, such as the distinctive eye shape and the lines of the elongated bow.
The designer has also worked with Feadship on the 67m/220ft charter yacht ‘Anna I’ which was built in 2007 and picked up a prestigious World Superyacht Award the following year.
Other features of ANNA's exterior include a large foredeck which can serve as a touch-and-go helipad. As shown in the Instagram gallery above, the area can also be surrounded by tall netting suggesting the space can be used for some sort of ball game, such as basketball.
No further information on the interior has been released but with her dimensions, a huge variety of spacious areas designed for entertaining, relaxing and dining can be expected.
Superyacht ANNA has replaced the 102m/333ft luxury yacht SYMPHONY as the largest ever yacht built by Feadship, and her arrival into the Top 100 Largest Superyachts has knocked another build from the yard – the 84m/274ft charter yacht SAVANNAH – out of the rankings.
In total, Feadship has nine yachts in the Top 100 Largest Superyachts.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...