With a sky blue superstructure accenting her straight exterior lines designed by Igor Lobanov, the newly launched JUBILEE has the kind of sleek and unique profile which assures her future status as an icon.
Exceeding their own record by 4m, the motor yacht pips the similarly large 106m/348ft sailing yacht SOLAR which was delivered in September of last year.
It’s not only her impressive length overall (LOA) which makes her a remarkable motor yacht, but also her gross tonnage (GT). Indeed, at 4,500GT, she has even more interior space than the similarly enormous 102m/333ft motor yacht SYMPHONY which comes in at 3,000GT.
Putting such exceptional size to superb use, JUBILEE boats a range of features throughout the interior and exterior spaces, including a large swimming pool on the main deck aft, a spacious beach club, and a total of 10 well-appointed guest cabins to accommodate up to 15 guests.
Built to the Passenger Yacht Code (PYC), JUBILEE meets a strict series of standards for yachts which are capable of carrying more than 12 passengers, ensuring that all of her spaces can be enjoyed safely.
In order to accommodate a larger than usual amount of guests, the superyacht features an entirely private owner’s deck as well as 2 VIP suites complete with their own lounges, and 10 double cabins.
Styled by Australian designer Sam Saorgiovanni, the interior is reported to be both contemporary and comfortable, taking advantage of the generous amount of space on offer.
As the largest superyacht ever built in Holland, JUBILEE is sure to cause a sensation when she makes her debut in the Mediterranean this summer
Whilst there are currently no existing images of the interior of superyacht JUBILEE, the numerous photographs of her exterior are more than sufficient to create a buzz. Indeed, with a good look at the swimming pool on the aft deck, which has a built-in aquarium, and the vast foredeck, which is home to a fully-certified helipad, she is clearly a superyacht worth getting excited about.
Set to undergo sea trials in the North Sea in the near future, she is expected to cruise the Mediterranean this summer. She will of course be totally primed for such waters, with her range of tenders and watersports equipment lending itself perfectly to such surroundings.
As more information regarding JUBILEE becomes available, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide ongoing and extensive coverage.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...