Benetti’s largest ever superyacht, the 107m/351ft motor yacht FB 277, was launched today at the shipbuilder’s facilities in Livorno, Italy.
After emerging from the shed earlier this week to much acclaim, Benetti’s largest ever superyacht hit the waters this morning.
She is expected to be delivered early next year, following which she is sure to make waves when she joins the global charter fleet. In summer 2019, she will be ready to host her first charter guests on board.
Although she officially holds the top spot for largest ever superyacht built by Benetti, she is in fact the first of three projects measuring over 100 metres to be launched by the shipyard. The other two are in-build, and are expected to launch over the coming months.
The motor yacht is a collaboration of Benetti’s in-house teams, who are responsible for her exterior styling, interior design and naval architecture, which is conjunction with Pierluigi Ausonio.
Constructed with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, she spans six decks with a beam of 15.2m/49.8ft.
She is sure to make waves when she joins the global charter fleet in summer 2019, when she will be ready to host her first charter guests.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests across eight cabins, all of which will benefit from contemporary and minimalist design themes, with suffusions of colour and plenty of natural light.
On-board highlights include a beach club complete with a Hamman-style spa, a touch-and-go helipad and an oversized pool stretching out across the sun deck.
Following delivery, FB 277 will be crowned the 40th largest superyacht in the world. She boasts top speeds of 18.5 knots and a cruising speed of 16 knots.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.