Benetti’s largest ever superyacht, the 107m/351ft motor yacht FB 277, was launched today at the shipbuilder’s facilities in Livorno, Italy.
After emerging from the shed earlier this week to much acclaim, Benetti’s largest ever superyacht hit the waters this morning.
She is expected to be delivered early next year, following which she is sure to make waves when she joins the global charter fleet. In summer 2019, she will be ready to host her first charter guests on board.
Although she officially holds the top spot for largest ever superyacht built by Benetti, she is in fact the first of three projects measuring over 100 metres to be launched by the shipyard. The other two are in-build, and are expected to launch over the coming months.
The motor yacht is a collaboration of Benetti’s in-house teams, who are responsible for her exterior styling, interior design and naval architecture, which is conjunction with Pierluigi Ausonio.
Constructed with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, she spans six decks with a beam of 15.2m/49.8ft.
She is sure to make waves when she joins the global charter fleet in summer 2019, when she will be ready to host her first charter guests.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests across eight cabins, all of which will benefit from contemporary and minimalist design themes, with suffusions of colour and plenty of natural light.
On-board highlights include a beach club complete with a Hamman-style spa, a touch-and-go helipad and an oversized pool stretching out across the sun deck.
Following delivery, FB 277 will be crowned the 40th largest superyacht in the world. She boasts top speeds of 18.5 knots and a cruising speed of 16 knots.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.