Benetti’s largest ever superyacht, the 107m/351ft motor yacht FB 277, was launched today at the shipbuilder’s facilities in Livorno, Italy.
After emerging from the shed earlier this week to much acclaim, Benetti’s largest ever superyacht hit the waters this morning.
She is expected to be delivered early next year, following which she is sure to make waves when she joins the global charter fleet. In summer 2019, she will be ready to host her first charter guests on board.
Although she officially holds the top spot for largest ever superyacht built by Benetti, she is in fact the first of three projects measuring over 100 metres to be launched by the shipyard. The other two are in-build, and are expected to launch over the coming months.
The motor yacht is a collaboration of Benetti’s in-house teams, who are responsible for her exterior styling, interior design and naval architecture, which is conjunction with Pierluigi Ausonio.
Constructed with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, she spans six decks with a beam of 15.2m/49.8ft.
She is sure to make waves when she joins the global charter fleet in summer 2019, when she will be ready to host her first charter guests.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests across eight cabins, all of which will benefit from contemporary and minimalist design themes, with suffusions of colour and plenty of natural light.
On-board highlights include a beach club complete with a Hamman-style spa, a touch-and-go helipad and an oversized pool stretching out across the sun deck.
Following delivery, FB 277 will be crowned the 40th largest superyacht in the world. She boasts top speeds of 18.5 knots and a cruising speed of 16 knots.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...