When booked before August 31, yacht-goers can snap up a 15% discount on exclusive track-view berths during race week at the F1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019.
If you are looking to experience one of the most thrilling events in the F1 calendar from the unbeatable setting of a luxury yacht, then there’s still time to bag a coveted trackside berth in Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina.
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019 will get underway between 29 November - 1 December at Yas Marina Circuit, where a portion of the racetrack is enviably situated directly opposite the superyachts in the marina.
The famous fixture will be bringing more high-octane thrills, star-studded celebrations and lavish festivities to the UAE, and experiencing the event from a superyacht is the premium way to get involved in all the action.
As the grand finale to the Formula One championship, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix could potentially decide the 2019 winner.
Expect incredible scenes as the cars tear around the track, battling it out to be declared the victor.
As the races are held in the afternoon and evening, the day’s festivities merge seamlessly into the evening celebrations. Prepare for dazzling concerts and glamorous yacht parties complete with VIP guests and DJ sets from chart-topping artists.
There’s still time to bag a coveted trackside berth in Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina.
From the comfort of a superyacht, you can enjoy the spectacle in the company of fellow attendees with a range of amenities and facilities right at your fingertips.
If you’d like to learn more, you can view our complete guide to Abu Dhabi Grand Prix yacht charters, which is packed with insider information and useful details to help you plan your trip.
We can also help you choose between private yacht rental and luxury yacht hospitality packages, which provide the alternative to a crewed yacht charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed