When booked before August 31, yacht-goers can snap up a 15% discount on exclusive track-view berths during race week at the F1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019.
If you are looking to experience one of the most thrilling events in the F1 calendar from the unbeatable setting of a luxury yacht, then there’s still time to bag a coveted trackside berth in Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina.
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019 will get underway between 29 November - 1 December at Yas Marina Circuit, where a portion of the racetrack is enviably situated directly opposite the superyachts in the marina.
The famous fixture will be bringing more high-octane thrills, star-studded celebrations and lavish festivities to the UAE, and experiencing the event from a superyacht is the premium way to get involved in all the action.
What to expect from the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019
As the grand finale to the Formula One championship, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix could potentially decide the 2019 winner.
Expect incredible scenes as the cars tear around the track, battling it out to be declared the victor.
As the races are held in the afternoon and evening, the day’s festivities merge seamlessly into the evening celebrations. Prepare for dazzling concerts and glamorous yacht parties complete with VIP guests and DJ sets from chart-topping artists.
There’s still time to bag a coveted trackside berth in Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina.
From the comfort of a superyacht, you can enjoy the spectacle in the company of fellow attendees with a range of amenities and facilities right at your fingertips.
If you’d like to learn more, you can view our complete guide to Abu Dhabi Grand Prix yacht charters, which is packed with insider information and useful details to help you plan your trip.
We can also help you choose between private yacht rental and luxury yacht hospitality packages, which provide the alternative to a crewed yacht charter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.