When booked before August 31, yacht-goers can snap up a 15% discount on exclusive track-view berths during race week at the F1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019.
If you are looking to experience one of the most thrilling events in the F1 calendar from the unbeatable setting of a luxury yacht, then there’s still time to bag a coveted trackside berth in Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina.
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019 will get underway between 29 November - 1 December at Yas Marina Circuit, where a portion of the racetrack is enviably situated directly opposite the superyachts in the marina.
The famous fixture will be bringing more high-octane thrills, star-studded celebrations and lavish festivities to the UAE, and experiencing the event from a superyacht is the premium way to get involved in all the action.
What to expect from the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019
As the grand finale to the Formula One championship, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix could potentially decide the 2019 winner.
Expect incredible scenes as the cars tear around the track, battling it out to be declared the victor.
As the races are held in the afternoon and evening, the day’s festivities merge seamlessly into the evening celebrations. Prepare for dazzling concerts and glamorous yacht parties complete with VIP guests and DJ sets from chart-topping artists.
There’s still time to bag a coveted trackside berth in Abu Dhabi’s Yas Marina.
From the comfort of a superyacht, you can enjoy the spectacle in the company of fellow attendees with a range of amenities and facilities right at your fingertips.
If you’d like to learn more, you can view our complete guide to Abu Dhabi Grand Prix yacht charters, which is packed with insider information and useful details to help you plan your trip.
We can also help you choose between private yacht rental and luxury yacht hospitality packages, which provide the alternative to a crewed yacht charter.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.