Indeed, her arctic white hull is adorned with a colorful image of a mythical horse, a design feature which makes her unlike anything else on the water.
Far from being a case of style over substance, however, SALUZI also boasts a wide range of luxury features sure to satisfy the modern charter guest as they make their way through her interior and exterior spaces.
Why charter superyacht SALUZI?
Boasting two generously proportioned master suites, two sundeck spa pools, and a dedicated area for massage treatments, there can be no doubt that SALUZI is an ideal retreat.
As well as featuring a calming and modern interior, the superyacht also offers entertainment in the form of an outdoor movie theatre and a karaoke bar- for the more adventurously inclined there’s a dive centre, too.
Capable of sleeping up to 32 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation, SALUZI is the perfect choice for extended families as well as large groups of friends.
A truly one of a kind superyacht, SALUZI promises to please everyone who steps on board
Where is best to charter a yacht in South East Asia?
Fast becoming one of the most talked-about alternative winter destinations, the cruising grounds of South East Asia are very much defined by their diversity.
To find out which island is best for you and your party, reach out to your charter broker to find out what kind of itineraries will be available for SALUZI in South East Asia this winter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SALUZI, and to find out the specific details of this offer, be sure to ask your charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available to rent in South East Asia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...