Indeed, her arctic white hull is adorned with a colorful image of a mythical horse, a design feature which makes her unlike anything else on the water.
Far from being a case of style over substance, however, SALUZI also boasts a wide range of luxury features sure to satisfy the modern charter guest as they make their way through her interior and exterior spaces.
Why charter superyacht SALUZI?
Boasting two generously proportioned master suites, two sundeck spa pools, and a dedicated area for massage treatments, there can be no doubt that SALUZI is an ideal retreat.
As well as featuring a calming and modern interior, the superyacht also offers entertainment in the form of an outdoor movie theatre and a karaoke bar- for the more adventurously inclined there’s a dive centre, too.
Capable of sleeping up to 32 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation, SALUZI is the perfect choice for extended families as well as large groups of friends.
A truly one of a kind superyacht, SALUZI promises to please everyone who steps on board
Where is best to charter a yacht in South East Asia?
Fast becoming one of the most talked-about alternative winter destinations, the cruising grounds of South East Asia are very much defined by their diversity.
To find out which island is best for you and your party, reach out to your charter broker to find out what kind of itineraries will be available for SALUZI in South East Asia this winter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SALUZI, and to find out the specific details of this offer, be sure to ask your charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available to rent in South East Asia.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.