Indeed, her arctic white hull is adorned with a colorful image of a mythical horse, a design feature which makes her unlike anything else on the water.
Far from being a case of style over substance, however, SALUZI also boasts a wide range of luxury features sure to satisfy the modern charter guest as they make their way through her interior and exterior spaces.
Why charter superyacht SALUZI?
Boasting two generously proportioned master suites, two sundeck spa pools, and a dedicated area for massage treatments, there can be no doubt that SALUZI is an ideal retreat.
As well as featuring a calming and modern interior, the superyacht also offers entertainment in the form of an outdoor movie theatre and a karaoke bar- for the more adventurously inclined there’s a dive centre, too.
Capable of sleeping up to 32 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation, SALUZI is the perfect choice for extended families as well as large groups of friends.
A truly one of a kind superyacht, SALUZI promises to please everyone who steps on board
Where is best to charter a yacht in South East Asia?
Fast becoming one of the most talked-about alternative winter destinations, the cruising grounds of South East Asia are very much defined by their diversity.
To find out which island is best for you and your party, reach out to your charter broker to find out what kind of itineraries will be available for SALUZI in South East Asia this winter.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SALUZI, and to find out the specific details of this offer, be sure to ask your charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available to rent in South East Asia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed