With France remaining a particularly attractive prospect in later summer, there’s every reason to escape on board ODESSA at the end of the month.
Following a refresh earlier this year, the motor yacht now boasts a ‘charter friendly’ cabin configuration that allows her to accommodate guests in a far more flexible manner. Indeed, the master office can now be converted into a double with its own en suite shower and dressing area.
Besides her newly versatile layout, ODESSA also comes with a range of impressive features across her exterior and interior that are sure to leave guests inspired and reinvigorated.
The exterior is particularly attractive, with an enormous Jacuzzi and well-proportioned alfresco dining section providing plenty of options for outdoor luxury living.
Boasting a Portuguese bridge, guests are also able to enjoy the experience of being underway in total style.
When it comes to stepping off the yacht, a selection of beach games, towable toys, and snorkelling equipment means that it’s possible to get the most out of the surrounding waters.
From her stunning collection of water toys to her large Jacuzzi, superyacht ODESSA is perfectly primed for the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean
The interior of luxury yacht ODESSA is distinctly modern, with a range of bright furnishings and fixtures producing a nicely inviting atmosphere.
With the main salon forming the social centre of the motor yacht, guests are able to enjoy a movie or simply a few drinks once they’re done exploring their cruising grounds for the day.
The skylounge is just as appealing, with a sizable coffee table surrounded by large sofas and seating to produce a nicely social environment.
Besides a large master cabin, ODESSA also includes 3 doubles and 2 twins, allowing her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed