With France remaining a particularly attractive prospect in later summer, there’s every reason to escape on board ODESSA at the end of the month.
Following a refresh earlier this year, the motor yacht now boasts a ‘charter friendly’ cabin configuration that allows her to accommodate guests in a far more flexible manner. Indeed, the master office can now be converted into a double with its own en suite shower and dressing area.
Besides her newly versatile layout, ODESSA also comes with a range of impressive features across her exterior and interior that are sure to leave guests inspired and reinvigorated.
The exterior is particularly attractive, with an enormous Jacuzzi and well-proportioned alfresco dining section providing plenty of options for outdoor luxury living.
Boasting a Portuguese bridge, guests are also able to enjoy the experience of being underway in total style.
When it comes to stepping off the yacht, a selection of beach games, towable toys, and snorkelling equipment means that it’s possible to get the most out of the surrounding waters.
From her stunning collection of water toys to her large Jacuzzi, superyacht ODESSA is perfectly primed for the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean
The interior of luxury yacht ODESSA is distinctly modern, with a range of bright furnishings and fixtures producing a nicely inviting atmosphere.
With the main salon forming the social centre of the motor yacht, guests are able to enjoy a movie or simply a few drinks once they’re done exploring their cruising grounds for the day.
The skylounge is just as appealing, with a sizable coffee table surrounded by large sofas and seating to produce a nicely social environment.
Besides a large master cabin, ODESSA also includes 3 doubles and 2 twins, allowing her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...