Delivered by Dutch shipyard Acico Yachts in 2012 and extensively refitted in 2014 to an experienced yachtsman, NASSIMA features naval architecture and exterior design by Olivier van Meer.
Her modern interior is boldly styled by Maja von Dewitz, featuring dark wooden flooring and cream furnishings. Motor yacht NASSIMA comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms, in a layout comprising of a full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom and four twin cabins (two of which are convertible into twin cabins).
A crew of 10 travels with NASSIMA to ensure the desire of every guest on board is taken care of.
Outdoors, family and friends can dine al fresco; soak up the Mediterranean sunshine from her Jacuzzi or lounging areas. A bar area can be found both at her sundeck and aft deck.
For those not looking just to relax, she offers a trainer-designed gymnasium with an array of state-of-the-art equipment.
Her range of water toys includes Seabobs, water-skis, Waverunners and fishing gear ideal for deep water ocean fishing, with a large garage offering space for a car and motorcycles.
She has a maximum speed of 18 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots, with a range of over 5,000 nm at 10 knots.
For more details about taking advantage of this offer on M/Y NASSIMA, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or simply begin planning your next vacation by viewing all vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter.
boldly styled by Maja von Dewitz, featuring dark wooden flooring and cream furnishings.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...