Delivered by Dutch shipyard Acico Yachts in 2012 and extensively refitted in 2014 to an experienced yachtsman, NASSIMA features naval architecture and exterior design by Olivier van Meer.
Her modern interior is boldly styled by Maja von Dewitz, featuring dark wooden flooring and cream furnishings. Motor yacht NASSIMA comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms, in a layout comprising of a full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom and four twin cabins (two of which are convertible into twin cabins).
A crew of 10 travels with NASSIMA to ensure the desire of every guest on board is taken care of.
Outdoors, family and friends can dine al fresco; soak up the Mediterranean sunshine from her Jacuzzi or lounging areas. A bar area can be found both at her sundeck and aft deck.
For those not looking just to relax, she offers a trainer-designed gymnasium with an array of state-of-the-art equipment.
Her range of water toys includes Seabobs, water-skis, Waverunners and fishing gear ideal for deep water ocean fishing, with a large garage offering space for a car and motorcycles.
She has a maximum speed of 18 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots, with a range of over 5,000 nm at 10 knots.
For more details about taking advantage of this offer on M/Y NASSIMA, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or simply begin planning your next vacation by viewing all vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter.
boldly styled by Maja von Dewitz, featuring dark wooden flooring and cream furnishings.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...