Spending time in the Mondomarine Shipyard in Italy earlier this year, Ocean Glass was treated to a complete refit, with everything from her generators to interior being upgraded to the latest standard.
A wholly unique motor yacht, her interior is nicely accentuated by high gloss walls which amplify the vast volume on offer.
Similarly, the sizeable sundeck is furnished with individual sunbeds which can be arranged by the crew to form any kind of setting charterers desire.
With a single master cabin, two VIPs, and two twins, M/Y Ocean Glass is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Perfectly primed for her charter grounds, Ocean Glass features all of the necessary amenities for enjoying the sun and the water
Timelessly elegant, the interior of superyacht Ocean Glass combines luxury living with plenty of impressive finishes.
Her main salon, for example, is unimpeded by fixtures, and has an outstanding flow between the central lounging area and the formal dining space.
What’s more, with a neatly integrated wet bar on the starboard side, charterers can be assured of a totally relaxing experience when socialising indoors.
Such thoughtful design extends to the private spaces, with each of the staterooms being spaciously organised and finished in glamorous textures.
Stepping outside, charterers are sure to feel at home on the well-appointed sundeck which combines all of the amenities expected of a modern superyacht, as well as a whole lot more.
Besides her flexible and attractive sun lounging options, Ocean Glass also comes with a Jacuzzi situated towards the aft, directly across from the dedicated BBQ space- just the kind of alfresco dining required for luxury charter vacations in Ibiza and Formentera.
Furthermore, when it comes to enjoying the experience of being underway, the extended seating situated on the main deck aft is sure to provide guests adequate room to do so, and in an appropriately sheltered environment.
For those keen to get out on the water with some toys and tenders, the extended swim platform is sure to offer only the greatest of accessibility and convenience.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...