Spending time in the Mondomarine Shipyard in Italy earlier this year, Ocean Glass was treated to a complete refit, with everything from her generators to interior being upgraded to the latest standard.
A wholly unique motor yacht, her interior is nicely accentuated by high gloss walls which amplify the vast volume on offer.
Similarly, the sizeable sundeck is furnished with individual sunbeds which can be arranged by the crew to form any kind of setting charterers desire.
With a single master cabin, two VIPs, and two twins, M/Y Ocean Glass is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Perfectly primed for her charter grounds, Ocean Glass features all of the necessary amenities for enjoying the sun and the water
Timelessly elegant, the interior of superyacht Ocean Glass combines luxury living with plenty of impressive finishes.
Her main salon, for example, is unimpeded by fixtures, and has an outstanding flow between the central lounging area and the formal dining space.
What’s more, with a neatly integrated wet bar on the starboard side, charterers can be assured of a totally relaxing experience when socialising indoors.
Such thoughtful design extends to the private spaces, with each of the staterooms being spaciously organised and finished in glamorous textures.
Stepping outside, charterers are sure to feel at home on the well-appointed sundeck which combines all of the amenities expected of a modern superyacht, as well as a whole lot more.
Besides her flexible and attractive sun lounging options, Ocean Glass also comes with a Jacuzzi situated towards the aft, directly across from the dedicated BBQ space- just the kind of alfresco dining required for luxury charter vacations in Ibiza and Formentera.
Furthermore, when it comes to enjoying the experience of being underway, the extended seating situated on the main deck aft is sure to provide guests adequate room to do so, and in an appropriately sheltered environment.
For those keen to get out on the water with some toys and tenders, the extended swim platform is sure to offer only the greatest of accessibility and convenience.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- Charter Yachts Win At World Superyacht Awards 2017At this year’s World Superyacht Awards, held on 13th May at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, a fine selection of charte...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...