Superyacht ‘Ocean Glass’ Open For Charter Following Refit
Spending time in the Mondomarine Shipyard in Italy earlier this year, Ocean Glass was treated to a complete refit, with everything from her generators to interior being upgraded to the latest standard.
A wholly unique motor yacht, her interior is nicely accentuated by high gloss walls which amplify the vast volume on offer.
Similarly, the sizeable sundeck is furnished with individual sunbeds which can be arranged by the crew to form any kind of setting charterers desire.
With a single master cabin, two VIPs, and two twins, M/Y Ocean Glass is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Perfectly primed for her charter grounds, Ocean Glass features all of the necessary amenities for enjoying the sun and the water
Timelessly elegant, the interior of superyacht Ocean Glass combines luxury living with plenty of impressive finishes.
Her main salon, for example, is unimpeded by fixtures, and has an outstanding flow between the central lounging area and the formal dining space.
What’s more, with a neatly integrated wet bar on the starboard side, charterers can be assured of a totally relaxing experience when socialising indoors.
Such thoughtful design extends to the private spaces, with each of the staterooms being spaciously organised and finished in glamorous textures.
Stepping outside, charterers are sure to feel at home on the well-appointed sundeck which combines all of the amenities expected of a modern superyacht, as well as a whole lot more.
Besides her flexible and attractive sun lounging options, Ocean Glass also comes with a Jacuzzi situated towards the aft, directly across from the dedicated BBQ space- just the kind of alfresco dining required for luxury charter vacations in Ibiza and Formentera.
Furthermore, when it comes to enjoying the experience of being underway, the extended seating situated on the main deck aft is sure to provide guests adequate room to do so, and in an appropriately sheltered environment.
For those keen to get out on the water with some toys and tenders, the extended swim platform is sure to offer only the greatest of accessibility and convenience.
More Yacht Information
Ocean Glass Yacht For Charter
38m Mondo Marine, 1994 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...