Spending time in the Mondomarine Shipyard in Italy earlier this year, Ocean Glass was treated to a complete refit, with everything from her generators to interior being upgraded to the latest standard.
A wholly unique motor yacht, her interior is nicely accentuated by high gloss walls which amplify the vast volume on offer.
Similarly, the sizeable sundeck is furnished with individual sunbeds which can be arranged by the crew to form any kind of setting charterers desire.
With a single master cabin, two VIPs, and two twins, M/Y Ocean Glass is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
Perfectly primed for her charter grounds, Ocean Glass features all of the necessary amenities for enjoying the sun and the water
Timelessly elegant, the interior of superyacht Ocean Glass combines luxury living with plenty of impressive finishes.
Her main salon, for example, is unimpeded by fixtures, and has an outstanding flow between the central lounging area and the formal dining space.
What’s more, with a neatly integrated wet bar on the starboard side, charterers can be assured of a totally relaxing experience when socialising indoors.
Such thoughtful design extends to the private spaces, with each of the staterooms being spaciously organised and finished in glamorous textures.
Stepping outside, charterers are sure to feel at home on the well-appointed sundeck which combines all of the amenities expected of a modern superyacht, as well as a whole lot more.
Besides her flexible and attractive sun lounging options, Ocean Glass also comes with a Jacuzzi situated towards the aft, directly across from the dedicated BBQ space- just the kind of alfresco dining required for luxury charter vacations in Ibiza and Formentera.
Furthermore, when it comes to enjoying the experience of being underway, the extended seating situated on the main deck aft is sure to provide guests adequate room to do so, and in an appropriately sheltered environment.
For those keen to get out on the water with some toys and tenders, the extended swim platform is sure to offer only the greatest of accessibility and convenience.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...