Generating plenty of excitement, the 90m/295ft motor yacht ‘Lauren L’ has now arrived in Thailand with availability for charters this spring.
Boasting an expansive exterior, a beauty salon, and a wide collection of spa facilities, there can be no doubt that Lauren L is amongst the most rare kind of yachts for charter in Thailand.
Indeed, her ability to sleep such a large number of guests whilst offering them all of the latest features makes her all but unmissable in this sublime destination.
From the master suite spanning over 100 square metres, to the enormous exterior Jacuzzi, everything about superyacht Lauren L has been designed for enhancing the comfort and pleasure of those on board during a luxury yacht charter.
With a variety of exercise equipment also on offer, those keen to keep up with a fitness regime are certain to be satisfied. Of course, the comfortably furnished social spaces and the sauna will provide the means for unwinding in style afterwards.
Particularly great for Thailand, her commanding range of tenders and toys also means that it’s possible for charter guests to get out and explore their surroundings in a way that is both convenient and enjoyable.
Capable of sleeping up to 36 guests, superyacht Lauren L presents a highly unique way for large groups of family and friends to experience Thailand this spring
Whether charter guests are keen to explore and kick back on the beaches of Phuket or live it up in the bustling capital city of Bangkok, a superyacht like Lauren L is surely the best way of arriving in Thailand.
Not only is it possible to take in the dramatic coastline in private, but the accessories and features which belong to Lauren L means that those on board can combine their adventure with the very best in luxury living.
To get some inspiration around these waters, be sure to read a sample Thailand yacht charter itinerary.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed