Generating plenty of excitement, the 90m/295ft motor yacht ‘Lauren L’ has now arrived in Thailand with availability for charters this spring.
Boasting an expansive exterior, a beauty salon, and a wide collection of spa facilities, there can be no doubt that Lauren L is amongst the most rare kind of yachts for charter in Thailand.
Indeed, her ability to sleep such a large number of guests whilst offering them all of the latest features makes her all but unmissable in this sublime destination.
From the master suite spanning over 100 square metres, to the enormous exterior Jacuzzi, everything about superyacht Lauren L has been designed for enhancing the comfort and pleasure of those on board during a luxury yacht charter.
With a variety of exercise equipment also on offer, those keen to keep up with a fitness regime are certain to be satisfied. Of course, the comfortably furnished social spaces and the sauna will provide the means for unwinding in style afterwards.
Particularly great for Thailand, her commanding range of tenders and toys also means that it’s possible for charter guests to get out and explore their surroundings in a way that is both convenient and enjoyable.
Capable of sleeping up to 36 guests, superyacht Lauren L presents a highly unique way for large groups of family and friends to experience Thailand this spring
Whether charter guests are keen to explore and kick back on the beaches of Phuket or live it up in the bustling capital city of Bangkok, a superyacht like Lauren L is surely the best way of arriving in Thailand.
Not only is it possible to take in the dramatic coastline in private, but the accessories and features which belong to Lauren L means that those on board can combine their adventure with the very best in luxury living.
To get some inspiration around these waters, be sure to read a sample Thailand yacht charter itinerary.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...