Generating plenty of excitement, the 90m/295ft motor yacht ‘Lauren L’ has now arrived in Thailand with availability for charters this spring.
Boasting an expansive exterior, a beauty salon, and a wide collection of spa facilities, there can be no doubt that Lauren L is amongst the most rare kind of yachts for charter in Thailand.
Indeed, her ability to sleep such a large number of guests whilst offering them all of the latest features makes her all but unmissable in this sublime destination.
From the master suite spanning over 100 square metres, to the enormous exterior Jacuzzi, everything about superyacht Lauren L has been designed for enhancing the comfort and pleasure of those on board during a luxury yacht charter.
With a variety of exercise equipment also on offer, those keen to keep up with a fitness regime are certain to be satisfied. Of course, the comfortably furnished social spaces and the sauna will provide the means for unwinding in style afterwards.
Particularly great for Thailand, her commanding range of tenders and toys also means that it’s possible for charter guests to get out and explore their surroundings in a way that is both convenient and enjoyable.
Capable of sleeping up to 36 guests, superyacht Lauren L presents a highly unique way for large groups of family and friends to experience Thailand this spring
Whether charter guests are keen to explore and kick back on the beaches of Phuket or live it up in the bustling capital city of Bangkok, a superyacht like Lauren L is surely the best way of arriving in Thailand.
Not only is it possible to take in the dramatic coastline in private, but the accessories and features which belong to Lauren L means that those on board can combine their adventure with the very best in luxury living.
To get some inspiration around these waters, be sure to read a sample Thailand yacht charter itinerary.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...