Following her recent sale, the 75m/245ft luxury yacht ‘Leander G’ will no longer be available for private charter. Whilst truly exceptional, we take a look at some of the yachts which make for a more than satisfactory alternative.
Famously used by Queen Elizabeth II and once taken to the Caribbean by Prince Charles, Leander G has a history which can only be described as noble.
The fact she attracted such prestigious guests should come as no surprise when you consider how her voluminous interior and expansive outdoor deck areas perfectly balance the formal and informal aspects of yachting.
Capable of accommodating up to 22 guests with an experienced crew of 26, Leander G boasts a range of amenities in a highly styled setting.
As she removes herself from the charter fleet, we take a look at some motor yachts which are similar and are currently believed to be open for charter.
Sharing the same classic tastes as Leander G, the timeless 63m/207ft luxury yacht SOKAR is replete with distinguished finishes and luxury features.
With a wide range of woods adorning the walls, huge dining spaces, and 9 sumptuously designed guest rooms, she is no doubt suitably equipped for hosting royalty.
Her outdoor areas are just impressive- populated with comfortable loungers, she is perfectly primed for guests looking to take in the sun during their vacation.
2. Golden Odyssey II
Another vessel which bears some similarities to Leander G is the impressive 80m/262ft luxury yacht ‘Golden Odyssey II’.
With a distinctly nautical theme, the yacht features a generously sized swimming pool on the aft deck, a highly styled dining room, and guest rooms which fuse privacy with a large amount of space.
Whilst Leander G may no longer be available for charter, there’s still plenty of yachts which prize the kinds of luxury fit for royalty
A classic Feadship, the 62m/204ft motor yacht VIRGINIAN is in every sense as ambitious as Leander G.
Featuring a ‘Hampton Style’ interior, complete with two fireplaces, and an ultra-modern observation lounge, there’s no disguising the kinds of guests she wishes to attract.
With a monochrome colour scheme running through the interior, guests are able to enjoy all of her impressive amenities in a truly relaxed ambience.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...