Following her recent sale, the 75m/245ft luxury yacht ‘Leander G’ will no longer be available for private charter. Whilst truly exceptional, we take a look at some of the yachts which make for a more than satisfactory alternative.
Famously used by Queen Elizabeth II and once taken to the Caribbean by Prince Charles, Leander G has a history which can only be described as noble.
The fact she attracted such prestigious guests should come as no surprise when you consider how her voluminous interior and expansive outdoor deck areas perfectly balance the formal and informal aspects of yachting.
Capable of accommodating up to 22 guests with an experienced crew of 26, Leander G boasts a range of amenities in a highly styled setting.
As she removes herself from the charter fleet, we take a look at some motor yachts which are similar and are currently believed to be open for charter.
Sharing the same classic tastes as Leander G, the timeless 63m/207ft luxury yacht SOKAR is replete with distinguished finishes and luxury features.
With a wide range of woods adorning the walls, huge dining spaces, and 9 sumptuously designed guest rooms, she is no doubt suitably equipped for hosting royalty.
Her outdoor areas are just impressive- populated with comfortable loungers, she is perfectly primed for guests looking to take in the sun during their vacation.
2. Golden Odyssey II
Another vessel which bears some similarities to Leander G is the impressive 80m/262ft luxury yacht ‘Golden Odyssey II’.
With a distinctly nautical theme, the yacht features a generously sized swimming pool on the aft deck, a highly styled dining room, and guest rooms which fuse privacy with a large amount of space.
Whilst Leander G may no longer be available for charter, there’s still plenty of yachts which prize the kinds of luxury fit for royalty
A classic Feadship, the 62m/204ft motor yacht VIRGINIAN is in every sense as ambitious as Leander G.
Featuring a ‘Hampton Style’ interior, complete with two fireplaces, and an ultra-modern observation lounge, there’s no disguising the kinds of guests she wishes to attract.
With a monochrome colour scheme running through the interior, guests are able to enjoy all of her impressive amenities in a truly relaxed ambience.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...