Superyacht 'Leander G' No Longer Available For Charter
Following her recent sale, the 75m/245ft luxury yacht ‘Leander G’ will no longer be available for private charter. Whilst truly exceptional, we take a look at some of the yachts which make for a more than satisfactory alternative.
Famously used by Queen Elizabeth II and once taken to the Caribbean by Prince Charles, Leander G has a history which can only be described as noble.
The fact she attracted such prestigious guests should come as no surprise when you consider how her voluminous interior and expansive outdoor deck areas perfectly balance the formal and informal aspects of yachting.
Capable of accommodating up to 22 guests with an experienced crew of 26, Leander G boasts a range of amenities in a highly styled setting.
As she removes herself from the charter fleet, we take a look at some motor yachts which are similar and are currently believed to be open for charter.
Sharing the same classic tastes as Leander G, the timeless 63m/207ft luxury yacht SOKAR is replete with distinguished finishes and luxury features.
With a wide range of woods adorning the walls, huge dining spaces, and 9 sumptuously designed guest rooms, she is no doubt suitably equipped for hosting royalty.
Her outdoor areas are just impressive- populated with comfortable loungers, she is perfectly primed for guests looking to take in the sun during their vacation.
2. Golden Odyssey II
Another vessel which bears some similarities to Leander G is the impressive 80m/262ft luxury yacht ‘Golden Odyssey II’.
With a distinctly nautical theme, the yacht features a generously sized swimming pool on the aft deck, a highly styled dining room, and guest rooms which fuse privacy with a large amount of space.
Whilst Leander G may no longer be available for charter, there’s still plenty of yachts which prize the kinds of luxury fit for royalty
A classic Feadship, the 62m/204ft motor yacht VIRGINIAN is in every sense as ambitious as Leander G.
Featuring a ‘Hampton Style’ interior, complete with two fireplaces, and an ultra-modern observation lounge, there’s no disguising the kinds of guests she wishes to attract.
With a monochrome colour scheme running through the interior, guests are able to enjoy all of her impressive amenities in a truly relaxed ambience.
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...