Combining the shipbuilding excellence of Feadship with plenty of traditionally inspired styling, superyacht HARLE is a truly unique charter option.
Indeed, by blending an exterior reminiscent of classic yachts with a bright and airy interior, the motor yacht is ideal for friends and family looking to vacation on the water.
Winning the award for ‘Best Power 40m-65m’ at the International Superyacht Society following her delivery, HARLE is particularly appropriate for the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean thanks to her range of standout features.
Of course, when it comes to spending the summer around the Mediterranean, it’s the exterior of superyacht HARLE which really matters.
Equipped with a generously sized Jacuzzi on the sundeck, a casual alfresco dining area on the main deck, and well-appointed beach club on the lower deck, guests can be assured of enjoying their surroundings in unparalleled comfort.
For the more adventurously inclined, there is an attractive selection of toys and tenders to keep things exciting out on the water.
A contemporary classic, superyacht HARLE offers a highly glamorous charter experience
When it comes to returning to the interior following a day out in the sun, superyacht HARLE is sure to impress with her well-appointed communal and guest spaces.
The sky lounge, for example, is something of a social centre, with large sliding windows allowing plenty of natural light to flow through, optimising the spacious feel of the area.
Equally impressive, the main salon is fitted with a large television screen to provide a comfortable setting for a movie night.
Besides a sprawling master cabin which can be transformed into a day spa, HARLE includes 2 additional doubles, and 2 twins complete with Pullman berths. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y HARLE, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...