Combining the shipbuilding excellence of Feadship with plenty of traditionally inspired styling, superyacht HARLE is a truly unique charter option.
Indeed, by blending an exterior reminiscent of classic yachts with a bright and airy interior, the motor yacht is ideal for friends and family looking to vacation on the water.
Winning the award for ‘Best Power 40m-65m’ at the International Superyacht Society following her delivery, HARLE is particularly appropriate for the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean thanks to her range of standout features.
Of course, when it comes to spending the summer around the Mediterranean, it’s the exterior of superyacht HARLE which really matters.
Equipped with a generously sized Jacuzzi on the sundeck, a casual alfresco dining area on the main deck, and well-appointed beach club on the lower deck, guests can be assured of enjoying their surroundings in unparalleled comfort.
For the more adventurously inclined, there is an attractive selection of toys and tenders to keep things exciting out on the water.
A contemporary classic, superyacht HARLE offers a highly glamorous charter experience
When it comes to returning to the interior following a day out in the sun, superyacht HARLE is sure to impress with her well-appointed communal and guest spaces.
The sky lounge, for example, is something of a social centre, with large sliding windows allowing plenty of natural light to flow through, optimising the spacious feel of the area.
Equally impressive, the main salon is fitted with a large television screen to provide a comfortable setting for a movie night.
Besides a sprawling master cabin which can be transformed into a day spa, HARLE includes 2 additional doubles, and 2 twins complete with Pullman berths. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y HARLE, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...