Combining the shipbuilding excellence of Feadship with plenty of traditionally inspired styling, superyacht HARLE is a truly unique charter option.
Indeed, by blending an exterior reminiscent of classic yachts with a bright and airy interior, the motor yacht is ideal for friends and family looking to vacation on the water.
Winning the award for ‘Best Power 40m-65m’ at the International Superyacht Society following her delivery, HARLE is particularly appropriate for the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean thanks to her range of standout features.
Of course, when it comes to spending the summer around the Mediterranean, it’s the exterior of superyacht HARLE which really matters.
Equipped with a generously sized Jacuzzi on the sundeck, a casual alfresco dining area on the main deck, and well-appointed beach club on the lower deck, guests can be assured of enjoying their surroundings in unparalleled comfort.
For the more adventurously inclined, there is an attractive selection of toys and tenders to keep things exciting out on the water.
A contemporary classic, superyacht HARLE offers a highly glamorous charter experience
When it comes to returning to the interior following a day out in the sun, superyacht HARLE is sure to impress with her well-appointed communal and guest spaces.
The sky lounge, for example, is something of a social centre, with large sliding windows allowing plenty of natural light to flow through, optimising the spacious feel of the area.
Equally impressive, the main salon is fitted with a large television screen to provide a comfortable setting for a movie night.
Besides a sprawling master cabin which can be transformed into a day spa, HARLE includes 2 additional doubles, and 2 twins complete with Pullman berths. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y HARLE, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed