Spanning five decks and boasting an exceptional array of features, E & E has the added prestige of winning the ‘Interior Layout Award’ at the Showboats Design Awards the year of her delivery.
Particularly suited to the cruising grounds of the Mediterranean, the composition of her exterior is just as remarkable, with areas being given over for lounging and socialising in equal measure.
Conceived as a ‘new age explorer’, E & E also boasts some serious performance capabilities which allow her to island-hop in outstanding style and comfort- a perfect feature to enjoy when in Turkey or Greece.
With two alfresco dining areas, a variety of seating options, and a superbly equipped sundeck, the exterior of superyacht E & E is in every respect a sun-lover’s paradise.
Nicely completed by the addition of a handsomely sized Jacuzzi, guests are also able to enjoy the passing views in luxurious comfort.
For the more adventurous guests on board, the tenders and toys on offer are sure to provide endless hours of enjoyment.
The meeting point of performance and style, superyacht E & E is sure to satisfy every desire of the discerning charter guest
A form of modern opulence, the interior of luxury yacht E & E is made entirely refreshing thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows which are fitted throughout.
When it comes to getting together, the large main salon is perfect for a few drinks and a movie whilst the games room on the upper deck offers an exceptional alternative.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation, E & E includes a full-beam master suite, 2 VIP cabins, and 2 doubles. With all of the guest cabins found above the waterline, even more members of the party can take in the views from the comfort of their own space.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed