Delivered in 2013 by Italian shipyard Tecnomar, Cacos V is the first in the Impero 40 series, and counts an impressive volume and a remarkably low level of noise amongst her distinguishing features.
The generous interior space is thanks to Luca Dini, responsible for both the interior and exterior design. Both the owner’s deck and main saloon stretch over very large areas due to a full beam main superstructure forward and a full beam upper deck at the yacht’s centre. Another example of maintaining on board space is the addition of a lateral garage to house the tender.
At her debut, Cacos V was presented as the most silent superyacht in the world, with registered noise and vibration data showing a remarkable reduction of 25% and 80% respectively, compared to average levels of other yachts.
Superyacht Cacos V offers ample deck space for entertaining and relaxation. Fourteen guests can dine on the upper aft deck, where there is also a private area at the bow, and another alfresco area can be found on the sundeck, home to a square spa pool and two sun lounging areas.
An exterior of striking gold leads to a contemporary and stylish interior. In the main saloon, a colour palette of dark greys and rich black flooring contrasts with off-white and high-gloss stainless steel, gold and bronze for walls and upholstery. Plush carpets, black and bronze walls, and luxurious fabrics make up the master suite.
LEDs supply lighting throughout, with some areas featuring RGB technology, which allows guests to moderate the intensity and colour temperature of each light.
Other noteworthy features include panoramic windows in the main saloon, ceiling-high photographic installations, and a beach club and swimming platform.
She sleeps up to 11 guests in five luxury staterooms, including a master suite, three double cabins, one twin cabin and one Pullman bed.
Able to reach a top speed of 21 knots, she cruises at 18 knots. She is equipped with ‘at anchor stabilisers’ to increase on board comfort at anchor and on rough waters.
For more information on chartering M/Y Cacos V please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all the luxury yachts available to charter in the Greece.
Counts an impressive volume and a remarkably low level of noise among her distinguishing features.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...