Delivered in 2013 by Italian shipyard Tecnomar, Cacos V is the first in the Impero 40 series, and counts an impressive volume and a remarkably low level of noise amongst her distinguishing features.
The generous interior space is thanks to Luca Dini, responsible for both the interior and exterior design. Both the owner’s deck and main saloon stretch over very large areas due to a full beam main superstructure forward and a full beam upper deck at the yacht’s centre. Another example of maintaining on board space is the addition of a lateral garage to house the tender.
At her debut, Cacos V was presented as the most silent superyacht in the world, with registered noise and vibration data showing a remarkable reduction of 25% and 80% respectively, compared to average levels of other yachts.
Superyacht Cacos V offers ample deck space for entertaining and relaxation. Fourteen guests can dine on the upper aft deck, where there is also a private area at the bow, and another alfresco area can be found on the sundeck, home to a square spa pool and two sun lounging areas.
An exterior of striking gold leads to a contemporary and stylish interior. In the main saloon, a colour palette of dark greys and rich black flooring contrasts with off-white and high-gloss stainless steel, gold and bronze for walls and upholstery. Plush carpets, black and bronze walls, and luxurious fabrics make up the master suite.
LEDs supply lighting throughout, with some areas featuring RGB technology, which allows guests to moderate the intensity and colour temperature of each light.
Other noteworthy features include panoramic windows in the main saloon, ceiling-high photographic installations, and a beach club and swimming platform.
She sleeps up to 11 guests in five luxury staterooms, including a master suite, three double cabins, one twin cabin and one Pullman bed.
Able to reach a top speed of 21 knots, she cruises at 18 knots. She is equipped with ‘at anchor stabilisers’ to increase on board comfort at anchor and on rough waters.
For more information on chartering M/Y Cacos V please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all the luxury yachts available to charter in the Greece.
Counts an impressive volume and a remarkably low level of noise among her distinguishing features.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...