Superyacht 'Cacos V' New to Charter Market in the Mediterranean
Delivered in 2013 by Italian shipyard Tecnomar, Cacos V is the first in the Impero 40 series, and counts an impressive volume and a remarkably low level of noise amongst her distinguishing features.
The generous interior space is thanks to Luca Dini, responsible for both the interior and exterior design. Both the owner’s deck and main saloon stretch over very large areas due to a full beam main superstructure forward and a full beam upper deck at the yacht’s centre. Another example of maintaining on board space is the addition of a lateral garage to house the tender.
At her debut, Cacos V was presented as the most silent superyacht in the world, with registered noise and vibration data showing a remarkable reduction of 25% and 80% respectively, compared to average levels of other yachts.
Superyacht Cacos V offers ample deck space for entertaining and relaxation. Fourteen guests can dine on the upper aft deck, where there is also a private area at the bow, and another alfresco area can be found on the sundeck, home to a square spa pool and two sun lounging areas.
An exterior of striking gold leads to a contemporary and stylish interior. In the main saloon, a colour palette of dark greys and rich black flooring contrasts with off-white and high-gloss stainless steel, gold and bronze for walls and upholstery. Plush carpets, black and bronze walls, and luxurious fabrics make up the master suite.
LEDs supply lighting throughout, with some areas featuring RGB technology, which allows guests to moderate the intensity and colour temperature of each light.
Other noteworthy features include panoramic windows in the main saloon, ceiling-high photographic installations, and a beach club and swimming platform.
She sleeps up to 11 guests in five luxury staterooms, including a master suite, three double cabins, one twin cabin and one Pullman bed.
Able to reach a top speed of 21 knots, she cruises at 18 knots. She is equipped with ‘at anchor stabilisers’ to increase on board comfort at anchor and on rough waters.
For more information on chartering M/Y Cacos V please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all the luxury yachts available to charter in the Greece.
Counts an impressive volume and a remarkably low level of noise among her distinguishing features.
More Yacht Information
Cacos V Yacht For Charter
40m Tecnomar, 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...