Equipped with all of the necessary features for a private yacht charter vacation at the tail end of summer, Andreas L boasts a beautifully complete exterior and a number of exciting tenders and toys.
Chief amongst her attractive features is the swim-up bar attached to the spa pool, the range of attractive wellness facilities, and the contemporary interior sections.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests at a time, Andreas L is ideally suited for parties made up of both family and friends.
The exterior of luxury yacht Andreas L boasts an illuminated Jacuzzi, an extended alfresco dining area on the aft, and numerous well-positioned furnishings in between.
With the transom opening up to reveal the tender garage, this area also serves to allow everyone off the motor yacht and onto a tender with considerable ease- the same goes for getting hold of the toys, too.
With sunpads providing an appropriate place to tan, and shaded areas allowing guests to cool off when necessary, it’s possible to enjoy the surrounding scenery in comfort and style on board Andreas L.
Boasting a sublime Benetti pedigree, Andreas L is a phenomenal superyacht for charter purposes
Returning to the interior of luxury yacht Andreas L, guests are welcomed to an intimate world composed of engaging fabrics and light tones. Offset by bright woods, the overall feel of the communal and guest areas is one of refined luxury.
When guests aren’t unwinding around the main salon and skylounge, they will be able to keep themselves occupied in the gymnasium and massage room, or simply take to their cabin to catch a movie.
With a single master cabin, a VIP suite, 2 doubles, and 2 twins, Andreas L is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests at any one time.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Andreas L, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...