Built by the award-winning New Zealand shipyard Yachting Developments in 2001- and refit to an exacting standard in 2012- SILVERTIP possesses the sleek and sporty styling which makes exploring her native waters a total joy.
Combining her regatta-winning performance with plenty of comfort, the sailing yacht boasts an interior composed by the highly sought-after French designer Agnes Comar. Colorful and generously furnished, both the communal and guest spaces are totally inviting and refreshing.
Now available for charter in New Zealand, her winter cruising grounds provide guests the unique opportunity to experience a yacht which was awarded the prestigious title of ‘Best Sail Yacht Between 23m-36m’ at the International Superyacht Society Awards 2002.
Forming the communal centre of the yacht, the main salon of SILVERTIP includes a wide sofa seating arrangement and a state of the art entertainment system to provide both background music and the necessary screen for a movie night.
Of course, the exterior is hugely important when it comes to experiencing New Zealand on board a superyacht, and the designers at Dubois have perfectly anticipated such a fact. Indeed, with an alfresco dining arrangement situated in the cockpit and a dedicated sun lounging space on the aft deck, it could not be easier to take in the views and fine weather.
As well as a generously proportioned master cabin, the yacht features a double and a twin complete with a pullman berth to provide accommodation for up to 7 guests whilst away on a private charter vacation.
Perfectly equipped to enjoy the warm waters of New Zealand, SILVERTIP comes with a remarkable collection of water toys and tenders to ensure guests can access the more remote and sequestered inlets in style.
Finely combining performance and style, SILVERTIP is unquestionably one of the most refined sailing yachts available for charter
In order to find out more regarding S/Y SILVERTIP, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in New Zealand.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed