Marking Feadship’s fifth-largest build to date, Lady S was unveiled by the shipyard when she was towed from the construction hall in order to complete the final stages of her outfitting.
Known officially by the name corresponding to her hull number, Feadship Project 814 has been identified by in-the-know 'yacht-watchers' as Lady S. When she is delivered in 2019, she is expected to hold the title for seventh-largest delivery of the year.
Her owners were present for the inaugural event, along with a crowd of on-lookers eager to get a glimpse of the latest masterpiece from the Dutch shipbuilder ahead of her delivery next year.
They were treated to a closer look at the eye-catching exterior by Michael Leach Design, which features graceful lines, glazed sections and a cool arctic white finish.
Although Feadship has kept many details of its latest launch under wraps, the shipyard was proud to announce a few of the superyacht’s stand-out amenities.
These include a two-deck Imax cinema and 8k TV's in her guests cabins for flawless, high-definition viewing.
Other on-board amenities include a fully-certified Helipad and facilities to cater to a huge variety of sports including golf, basketball, volleyball and soccer- to name just a few.
Reymond Langton Design are responsible for the interiors of the motor yacht, and have been influenced by a ‘contemporary jewellery box’ concept. Rare materials from around the globe have been used to furnish her on-board spaces, contributing to a palatial and opulent on-board atmosphere.
Stamped with the high-quality craftsmanship of Feadship and naval architecture by de Voogt, the superyacht is set to be one of the most exciting deliveries of next year.
The coming months will see the addition of balconies and wing stations, and she is expected to be ready for sea trials early in 2019, before being delivered in time for the summer cruising season.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.