Marking Feadship’s fifth-largest build to date, Lady S was unveiled by the shipyard when she was towed from the construction hall in order to complete the final stages of her outfitting.
Known officially by the name corresponding to her hull number, Feadship Project 814 has been identified by in-the-know 'yacht-watchers' as Lady S. When she is delivered in 2019, she is expected to hold the title for seventh-largest delivery of the year.
Her owners were present for the inaugural event, along with a crowd of on-lookers eager to get a glimpse of the latest masterpiece from the Dutch shipbuilder ahead of her delivery next year.
They were treated to a closer look at the eye-catching exterior by Michael Leach Design, which features graceful lines, glazed sections and a cool arctic white finish.
Although Feadship has kept many details of its latest launch under wraps, the shipyard was proud to announce a few of the superyacht’s stand-out amenities.
These include a two-deck Imax cinema and 8k TV's in her guests cabins for flawless, high-definition viewing.
Other on-board amenities include a fully-certified Helipad and facilities to cater to a huge variety of sports including golf, basketball, volleyball and soccer- to name just a few.
Reymond Langton Design are responsible for the interiors of the motor yacht, and have been influenced by a ‘contemporary jewellery box’ concept. Rare materials from around the globe have been used to furnish her on-board spaces, contributing to a palatial and opulent on-board atmosphere.
Stamped with the high-quality craftsmanship of Feadship and naval architecture by de Voogt, the superyacht is set to be one of the most exciting deliveries of next year.
The coming months will see the addition of balconies and wing stations, and she is expected to be ready for sea trials early in 2019, before being delivered in time for the summer cruising season.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed