M/Y VANQUISH Reduces Rate for Monaco Historic Grand Prix
The 36.5m Palmer Johnson motor yacht VANQUISH has lowered her charter rate for the Monaco Historic Grand Prix.
A striking Palmer Johnson 120 series yacht, VANQUISH is a spectacular aluminium motor yacht. Featuring interior and exterior styling from Nuvolari & Lenard, she has the latest technology on board and has fabulous deck areas for a yacht of her size.
A refit in 2011 means she now features a sleek and bright interior to accommodates up to eight charter guests in three double stateroom and one convertible TV room with twin bunks. She has been completely repainted in cream with dark blue accents and her technical areas also received maintenance.
With a top speed of over 30 knots, charter yacht VANQUISH benefits from an innovative sun deck design with a retractable staircase that provides unparalleled privacy. A wealth of water toys are carried on board for your enjoyment and include wakeboards, water skis, Seabobs, paddleboards and a kayak.
Running from 9th to 11th May, VANQUISH still has charter availability for the 2014 Monaco Historic Grand Prix and her owner has now offering her at the event for a daily base rate of €10,000, down from €14,500. This significant saving of around 30% per day makes her an even more appealing choice to watch this fantastic racinig event from.
With a long and significant history of motor sport, Monaco has hosted a Grand Prix since 1929, making it the ideal location for celebrating historic motor racing. It is a fabulous destination to visit, so why not organise a luxury yacht charter on board one of these spectacular charter yachts available in Monaco.
VANQUISH still has charter availability for the 2014 Monaco Historic Grand Prix and her owner has now offering her at the event for a daily base rate of €10,000, down from €14,500.
More Yacht Information
Vanquish Yacht For Charter
37m Palmer Johnson, 2006 / 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...