Luxury Gulet ‘Queen of Datca’ Offers Special Deal in Greece and Turkey
Charter guests taking advantage of the special offer can choose between starting their luxury yacht charter in Marmaris, located on the Turquoise coast of Turkey, or the nearby Greek island of Rhodes.
After discovering the delightful cruising grounds of Greece and taking in your choice of sights, the charter vacation will end in the capital, Athens.
Charter yacht Queen of Datca provides plenty of options for relaxation, dining and socialising. Against the back drop of beautiful isles and stunning coastlines, guests can unwind and soak up the sun on her spacious teak foredeck, lined with sun pads and loungers.
Offering respite from the sun, the shaded aft deck, meanwhile, offers an alfresco dining area and bar as well as further sun pads.
Rich, finely crafted timber panelling presents warm and welcoming interior spaces, with a raised salon, where guests can still keep in touch with the outside world thanks to large windows, and an adjoining dining area.
Charter yacht Queen of Datca provides plenty of options for relaxation, dining and socialising.
The yacht can comfortably sleep up to 10 guests in five elegant staterooms, including two full-beam master suites, one double cabin and one twin cabin.
Water toys on board include jet skis, water skis, sea kayaks and snorkelling equipment, and ensure charter guests can make the most of the sparkling waters and vibrant marine life of Greece.
To find out more on this special offer on S/Y Queen of Datca, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
More Yacht Information
Queen of Datca Yacht For Charter
36m Yener, 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...