With a brief to design a motor yacht which included a large swimming pool and could reach 30 knots, Heesen Yachts have clearly met the demands in style.
Indeed, with an immaculate exterior courtesy of Espen Oeino, Galactica Super Nova includes a variety of subtle finishes and cuts a highly impressive profile.
Inside, Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design have employed a range of neutral tones which make for an incredibly intimate environment which includes a range of modern amenities.
Comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 6 impressively arranged suites, there is no news to suggest that she will be open for a luxury yacht charter.
With an ornate helix staircase ensconcing a decorated elevator, there’s no denying that Galactica Super Nova is a luxury yacht unlike any other.
Having previously worked on the award winning 45m/146ft motor yacht HARLE, Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design have applied their experience and stretched their ambition to create an indoors which is both relaxed and timeless.
Such attention to detail is also to be found outdoors- the crowning touch no doubt being the waterfall which nicely integrates with the Jacuzzi.
Ahead of her delivery, Galactica Super Nova is expected to undergo sea trials in the North Sea to ensure that she’s fit and ready for cruising in the Mediterranean over summer- for those keen to get a glimpse, she’ll be at the Monaco Yacht Show in September.
Evidently on the cutting edge of design, Galactica Super Nova has all the makings of a critics’ favourite
As more information is released, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers informed.
In the meantime, feel free to make enquiries regarding similar yachts available for charter by getting in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed