With a brief to design a motor yacht which included a large swimming pool and could reach 30 knots, Heesen Yachts have clearly met the demands in style.
Indeed, with an immaculate exterior courtesy of Espen Oeino, Galactica Super Nova includes a variety of subtle finishes and cuts a highly impressive profile.
Inside, Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design have employed a range of neutral tones which make for an incredibly intimate environment which includes a range of modern amenities.
Comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 6 impressively arranged suites, there is no news to suggest that she will be open for a luxury yacht charter.
With an ornate helix staircase ensconcing a decorated elevator, there’s no denying that Galactica Super Nova is a luxury yacht unlike any other.
Having previously worked on the award winning 45m/146ft motor yacht HARLE, Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design have applied their experience and stretched their ambition to create an indoors which is both relaxed and timeless.
Such attention to detail is also to be found outdoors- the crowning touch no doubt being the waterfall which nicely integrates with the Jacuzzi.
Ahead of her delivery, Galactica Super Nova is expected to undergo sea trials in the North Sea to ensure that she’s fit and ready for cruising in the Mediterranean over summer- for those keen to get a glimpse, she’ll be at the Monaco Yacht Show in September.
Evidently on the cutting edge of design, Galactica Super Nova has all the makings of a critics’ favourite
As more information is released, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers informed.
In the meantime, feel free to make enquiries regarding similar yachts available for charter by getting in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...