Originally delivered from Feadship in 1986, motor yacht CONSTANCE has enjoyed almost constant renewal over the years, with her various key features receiving plentiful upgrades.
In order to meet a series of important regulations, she entered Pendennis’ facility in Falmouth, England last year for both aesthetic and structural refreshment.
Replacing the entire engine room, and upgrading both the equipment and insulation up on the bridge, the team at Pendennis have clearly remained attentive to every last mechanical detail.
What is perhaps more noticeable, however, is the expert restoration carried out on the impressive woodwork which runs throughout CONSTANCE, a task which was performed to meet the evolving taste of her owner.
Her exterior has also enjoyed considerable attention, with a fresh lick of paint ensuring that her profile remains as distinctive as ever.
Combining her exquisite design with modern performance capabilities, the refit to superyacht CONSTANCE has made her a true all-rounder
A truly outstanding undertaking, the interior refit to CONSTANCE required the joinery team at Pendennis to remove all of the existing panelling before restoring and eventually re-installing it.
Images of the main salon suggest that such work has retained the timeless pedigree of the superyacht, making her just as desirable as when she was first delivered.
Elsewhere inside, the crew quarters and galley have been entirely overhauled to meet the current standard.
Clearly leaving quite the impression, the owner of CONSTANCE was reported as being ‘delighted with the result’ and keen to spend time enjoying the various upgrades.
Complete with fresh teak decking, the outdoor spaces of CONSTANCE haven't undergone any significant changes.
Indeed, with a Jacuzzi already in place, as well as a vast amount of lounging and dining spaces, there was no need to perform any additional work.
This being said, thanks to upgrades in the engine room, guests will be able to enjoy the sundeck like never before.
Ultimately, the refit means that charterers are effectively experiencing a brand new superyacht when away on a luxury charter vacation with CONSTANCE, an opportunity which isn’t to be missed.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...