Originally delivered from Feadship in 1986, motor yacht CONSTANCE has enjoyed almost constant renewal over the years, with her various key features receiving plentiful upgrades.
In order to meet a series of important regulations, she entered Pendennis’ facility in Falmouth, England last year for both aesthetic and structural refreshment.
Replacing the entire engine room, and upgrading both the equipment and insulation up on the bridge, the team at Pendennis have clearly remained attentive to every last mechanical detail.
What is perhaps more noticeable, however, is the expert restoration carried out on the impressive woodwork which runs throughout CONSTANCE, a task which was performed to meet the evolving taste of her owner.
Her exterior has also enjoyed considerable attention, with a fresh lick of paint ensuring that her profile remains as distinctive as ever.
Combining her exquisite design with modern performance capabilities, the refit to superyacht CONSTANCE has made her a true all-rounder
A truly outstanding undertaking, the interior refit to CONSTANCE required the joinery team at Pendennis to remove all of the existing panelling before restoring and eventually re-installing it.
Images of the main salon suggest that such work has retained the timeless pedigree of the superyacht, making her just as desirable as when she was first delivered.
Elsewhere inside, the crew quarters and galley have been entirely overhauled to meet the current standard.
Clearly leaving quite the impression, the owner of CONSTANCE was reported as being ‘delighted with the result’ and keen to spend time enjoying the various upgrades.
Complete with fresh teak decking, the outdoor spaces of CONSTANCE haven't undergone any significant changes.
Indeed, with a Jacuzzi already in place, as well as a vast amount of lounging and dining spaces, there was no need to perform any additional work.
This being said, thanks to upgrades in the engine room, guests will be able to enjoy the sundeck like never before.
Ultimately, the refit means that charterers are effectively experiencing a brand new superyacht when away on a luxury charter vacation with CONSTANCE, an opportunity which isn’t to be missed.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...