Originally delivered from Feadship in 1986, motor yacht CONSTANCE has enjoyed almost constant renewal over the years, with her various key features receiving plentiful upgrades.
In order to meet a series of important regulations, she entered Pendennis’ facility in Falmouth, England last year for both aesthetic and structural refreshment.
Replacing the entire engine room, and upgrading both the equipment and insulation up on the bridge, the team at Pendennis have clearly remained attentive to every last mechanical detail.
What is perhaps more noticeable, however, is the expert restoration carried out on the impressive woodwork which runs throughout CONSTANCE, a task which was performed to meet the evolving taste of her owner.
Her exterior has also enjoyed considerable attention, with a fresh lick of paint ensuring that her profile remains as distinctive as ever.
Combining her exquisite design with modern performance capabilities, the refit to superyacht CONSTANCE has made her a true all-rounder
A truly outstanding undertaking, the interior refit to CONSTANCE required the joinery team at Pendennis to remove all of the existing panelling before restoring and eventually re-installing it.
Images of the main salon suggest that such work has retained the timeless pedigree of the superyacht, making her just as desirable as when she was first delivered.
Elsewhere inside, the crew quarters and galley have been entirely overhauled to meet the current standard.
Clearly leaving quite the impression, the owner of CONSTANCE was reported as being ‘delighted with the result’ and keen to spend time enjoying the various upgrades.
Complete with fresh teak decking, the outdoor spaces of CONSTANCE haven't undergone any significant changes.
Indeed, with a Jacuzzi already in place, as well as a vast amount of lounging and dining spaces, there was no need to perform any additional work.
This being said, thanks to upgrades in the engine room, guests will be able to enjoy the sundeck like never before.
Ultimately, the refit means that charterers are effectively experiencing a brand new superyacht when away on a luxury charter vacation with CONSTANCE, an opportunity which isn’t to be missed.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...