Originally delivered from Feadship in 1986, motor yacht CONSTANCE has enjoyed almost constant renewal over the years, with her various key features receiving plentiful upgrades.
In order to meet a series of important regulations, she entered Pendennis’ facility in Falmouth, England last year for both aesthetic and structural refreshment.
Replacing the entire engine room, and upgrading both the equipment and insulation up on the bridge, the team at Pendennis have clearly remained attentive to every last mechanical detail.
What is perhaps more noticeable, however, is the expert restoration carried out on the impressive woodwork which runs throughout CONSTANCE, a task which was performed to meet the evolving taste of her owner.
Her exterior has also enjoyed considerable attention, with a fresh lick of paint ensuring that her profile remains as distinctive as ever.
Combining her exquisite design with modern performance capabilities, the refit to superyacht CONSTANCE has made her a true all-rounder
A truly outstanding undertaking, the interior refit to CONSTANCE required the joinery team at Pendennis to remove all of the existing panelling before restoring and eventually re-installing it.
Images of the main salon suggest that such work has retained the timeless pedigree of the superyacht, making her just as desirable as when she was first delivered.
Elsewhere inside, the crew quarters and galley have been entirely overhauled to meet the current standard.
Clearly leaving quite the impression, the owner of CONSTANCE was reported as being ‘delighted with the result’ and keen to spend time enjoying the various upgrades.
Complete with fresh teak decking, the outdoor spaces of CONSTANCE haven't undergone any significant changes.
Indeed, with a Jacuzzi already in place, as well as a vast amount of lounging and dining spaces, there was no need to perform any additional work.
This being said, thanks to upgrades in the engine room, guests will be able to enjoy the sundeck like never before.
Ultimately, the refit means that charterers are effectively experiencing a brand new superyacht when away on a luxury charter vacation with CONSTANCE, an opportunity which isn’t to be missed.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed