Feadship Charter Yacht CONSTANCE Completes Major Refit
Originally delivered from Feadship in 1986, motor yacht CONSTANCE has enjoyed almost constant renewal over the years, with her various key features receiving plentiful upgrades.
In order to meet a series of important regulations, she entered Pendennis’ facility in Falmouth, England last year for both aesthetic and structural refreshment.
Replacing the entire engine room, and upgrading both the equipment and insulation up on the bridge, the team at Pendennis have clearly remained attentive to every last mechanical detail.
What is perhaps more noticeable, however, is the expert restoration carried out on the impressive woodwork which runs throughout CONSTANCE, a task which was performed to meet the evolving taste of her owner.
Her exterior has also enjoyed considerable attention, with a fresh lick of paint ensuring that her profile remains as distinctive as ever.
Combining her exquisite design with modern performance capabilities, the refit to superyacht CONSTANCE has made her a true all-rounder
A truly outstanding undertaking, the interior refit to CONSTANCE required the joinery team at Pendennis to remove all of the existing panelling before restoring and eventually re-installing it.
Images of the main salon suggest that such work has retained the timeless pedigree of the superyacht, making her just as desirable as when she was first delivered.
Elsewhere inside, the crew quarters and galley have been entirely overhauled to meet the current standard.
Clearly leaving quite the impression, the owner of CONSTANCE was reported as being ‘delighted with the result’ and keen to spend time enjoying the various upgrades.
Complete with fresh teak decking, the outdoor spaces of CONSTANCE haven't undergone any significant changes.
Indeed, with a Jacuzzi already in place, as well as a vast amount of lounging and dining spaces, there was no need to perform any additional work.
This being said, thanks to upgrades in the engine room, guests will be able to enjoy the sundeck like never before.
Ultimately, the refit means that charterers are effectively experiencing a brand new superyacht when away on a luxury charter vacation with CONSTANCE, an opportunity which isn’t to be missed.
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...