Delivered in 2009 by the French shipyard, the Andrew Winch-designed C9 boasts over 500 square metres of living areas providing the ultimate comfort. As well as comfort, she additionally provides exemplary performance on behalf of Zero Speed Stabilizers and is a proven world cruiser.
Notably, her design led to industry acclaim following her delivery in 2009, when she collected the Showboats Design ward for ‘Best Exterior Design and Styling.’
Styled with neutrals with nautical themes to create a relaxing ambiance indoors, she offers 7 spacious staterooms to sleep up to 12 guests and features a lavish central spiral staircase. This includes a luxurious, open-plan master suite with its own private office and dressing room, as well as a VIP stateroom, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
The ideal place for entertaining with a view, C9’s upper salon converts with ease into a cinema lounge (with HD) and panoramic dining area. A huge range of entertainment is found on board thanks to her Kaleidescape system and shipiwide iPod docking system, with Sky TV additionally available in all cabins.
For more adrenaline-pumping activity, her bridge deck gym ideal, featuring a cross trainer, a treadmill, bike and yoga equipment.
Step outside and her vast deck spaces (totalling more than 200 square metres) offer something for everyone, featuring a bridge deck with a private terrace, a spa, a bar and dining area, and comfy seating spaces – including a sunpad area – with optional shade.
For more details on the availability of M/Y C9, simply get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
C9 boasts over 500 square metres of living areas providing the ultimate comfort.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.