Due to a change in the owner's plans, the 51.8 metre charter yacht Dionea is now available for charter in July.
She has accommodation for 12 charter guests in six staterooms and her professional and welcoming crew will tend to your every need.
Her twin 720hp Caterpillar engines provide her with a cruising speed of 13 knots and a top speed of 16 knots.
Dionea carries a myriad of water toys on board, including two Seadoo jet skis, water skis, a variety of towable toys, two kayaks, a Seadoo sea-scooter and snorkelling equipment. She also carries two tenders.
This competitively priced charter yacht is available until 26th July, when she begins a charter in Corsica. Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.