If you fancy spending Thanksgiving in the Caribbean aboard a luxury charter yacht with your friends or family then you are in luck. The 146-foot Feadship motor yacht Harle is currently available at a reduced charter rate.
M/Y Harle is a luxurious 45 meter charter yacht that feels much larger than similar yachts due to the efficiency of space used and her innovative layout. With the galley, Captain's and crew quarters situated below, there is more space available for charter guests to enjoy.
Harle was delivered in 2007 and includes modern amenities such as zero-speed stabilizers and VSAT-supported Wi-Fi. Her unique layout comprises five guest staterooms (including a master suite) all located on the main deck, providing outstanding views from large windows. A sixth, convertible guest cabin is one deck up, forward of the sky lounge, perfect for family charter vacations.
Harle embodies freedom in every sense and offers her guests all the ingredients for an unforgettable Thanksgiving yachting vacation. She is available for private charter at a reduced special offer charter rate of $190,000 per week plus expenses. This represents a 15% saving on her published rates of $225,000 per week.
For more information or to book Harle for this special offer please contact your professional yacht charter broker.
Harle is a luxurious 45 meter charter yacht that feels much larger than similar yachts due to the efficiency of space used and her innovative layout.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.