The 50m/160’ expedition superyacht EXUMA is headed for the cruising grounds of South East Asia this summer and will be available for charters in Indonesia from July until the end of the season.
Since her launch from Perini Navi in 2010, EXUMA has voyaged far and wide, offering exceptional charter vacations in all corners of the globe. From the Mediterranean to Mexico to the South Pacific, her adventurous Owner has been travelling around the world and making her available to clients along the way who can in turn enjoy her superb selection of amenities and luxurious living areas.
EXUMA’s exotic summer location is perfect for those wanting to embark on a unique charter vacationon board an award-winning superyacht of the highest calibre. Built as part of the innovative Vitrivius series, she is fully-equipped for exploring remote surroundings with a range of tenders and toys to include 3.7 metre Hov Pod hovercraft and a five metre amphibious vehicle.
EXUMA’s exotic summer location is perfect for those wanting to embark on a unique charter vacation
She also provides spacious, comfortable accommodation for up to nine guests in two master staterooms, two VIP cabins and a twin, perfect for both families and groups of friends. The styling on board is modern and comfortable, with large windows throughout and intricate design features such 17th-century Japanese screen.
Indonesia has become an increasingly popular choice as a summer charter destination for discerning charterers. The region’s breath taking selection of cruising grounds dotted with beautiful islands such as the Komodo Islands, Bali and Raja Ampat ensures a yacht vacation like no other. Read our full guide to Indonesia to see what else it has to offer.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.