Combining masterful Sulawesi boatbuilding with modern technology, LAMIMA is the ideal choice for sailing the sapphire waters of South East Asia and now charterers can take advantage of her limited edition special rate of $18,000 per day for charters taking place through to 1st May 2018.
An all-wood build, her impressive nautical range means she can easily cover significant parts of the sprawling island-chain of Indonesia, from Komodo and Flores in the Lesser Sunda chain to the remote paradise of the Raja Ampat Islands in the West Papau province.
She also holds a permit to cruise Myanmar’s unspoilt Mergui Archipelago, where luxury yacht-goers are unlikely to see another boat among its 800 islands and with all the charm of an traditional, two-masted Indonesia vessel, she provides a truly authentic cruising experience in the region.
Guests will be able to admire the beautiful landscapes while dining and relaxing on the spacious foredeck hub, indulging in a massage from one of two resident spa therapists in the wellness centre, or soaking up the sun’s rays or participating in a yoga session on the open upper deck.
Warm and inviting, the interior of charter yacht LAMIMA boasts an understated contemporary Asian influence for the very best in luxurious comfort. Social activities congregate in the main salon, where guests can get together with loved ones to dine, lounge and sip cocktails at the bar.
The central theme of relaxed luxury continues into the seven spacious cabins, each with a luxe en suite and comfortable seating. A master suite on the main deck aft opens out into the spa area, while four double cabins and two twin cabins are found on the lower deck.
Subtly integrated lighting creates the perfect ambience, and traditional portholes allow natural light to flood inside during the day and keep guests in touch with their exotic surrounds. Technology such as HD TVs, an extensive movie library and Internet service also add to the yacht charter experience.
Other highlights of the sailing yacht include two PADI instructors, meaning all levels of divers will be able to discover the region’s phenomenal underwater world. There are also jet skis, water skis and stand-up paddle boards to try your hand at when not exploring deserted beaches, discovering secret caves and scaling mountain peaks.
Combining masterful Sulawesi boatbuilding with modern technology, LAMIMA is the ideal choice for sailing the sapphire waters of South East Asia
S/Y LAMIMA will be available in Rajat Ampat until May, in Komodo, Flores and Banda Islands from June to November, and in Thailand and Myanmar from December to March 2018. For more information, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available for charter in South East Asia.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...