Book Now for a Reduced Charter Rate on Luxury Phinisi LAMIMA
Combining masterful Sulawesi boatbuilding with modern technology, LAMIMA is the ideal choice for sailing the sapphire waters of South East Asia and now charterers can take advantage of her limited edition special rate of $18,000 per day for charters taking place through to 1st May 2018.
An all-wood build, her impressive nautical range means she can easily cover significant parts of the sprawling island-chain of Indonesia, from Komodo and Flores in the Lesser Sunda chain to the remote paradise of the Raja Ampat Islands in the West Papau province.
She also holds a permit to cruise Myanmar’s unspoilt Mergui Archipelago, where luxury yacht-goers are unlikely to see another boat among its 800 islands and with all the charm of an traditional, two-masted Indonesia vessel, she provides a truly authentic cruising experience in the region.
Guests will be able to admire the beautiful landscapes while dining and relaxing on the spacious foredeck hub, indulging in a massage from one of two resident spa therapists in the wellness centre, or soaking up the sun’s rays or participating in a yoga session on the open upper deck.
Warm and inviting, the interior of charter yacht LAMIMA boasts an understated contemporary Asian influence for the very best in luxurious comfort. Social activities congregate in the main salon, where guests can get together with loved ones to dine, lounge and sip cocktails at the bar.
The central theme of relaxed luxury continues into the seven spacious cabins, each with a luxe en suite and comfortable seating. A master suite on the main deck aft opens out into the spa area, while four double cabins and two twin cabins are found on the lower deck.
Subtly integrated lighting creates the perfect ambience, and traditional portholes allow natural light to flood inside during the day and keep guests in touch with their exotic surrounds. Technology such as HD TVs, an extensive movie library and Internet service also add to the yacht charter experience.
Other highlights of the sailing yacht include two PADI instructors, meaning all levels of divers will be able to discover the region’s phenomenal underwater world. There are also jet skis, water skis and stand-up paddle boards to try your hand at when not exploring deserted beaches, discovering secret caves and scaling mountain peaks.
Combining masterful Sulawesi boatbuilding with modern technology, LAMIMA is the ideal choice for sailing the sapphire waters of South East Asia
S/Y LAMIMA will be available in Rajat Ampat until May, in Komodo, Flores and Banda Islands from June to November, and in Thailand and Myanmar from December to March 2018. For more information, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available for charter in South East Asia.
More Yacht Information
Lamima Yacht For Charter
65m Unknown, 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...