Available in Greece, Turkey & Croatia, Baracuda is offering a weekly charter rate of €158,000 instead of €175,000.
Baracuda is a 50 metre Perini Navi sailing yacht, a masterpiece of John Pawson, the well-known interior designer. Her minimal, clear lines are based on the concepts of light and space and she has accommodation on board for 10 charter guests in five staterooms - one master suite, two VIP and two twin cabins
With exterior design and naval architecture by the shipyard, Baracuda was built in 2009 and is ABS classed.
She carries an array of water toys on board to provide plenty of entertainment throughout your yacht charter vacation and she has a fantastic crew on board lead by Captain Ewan, ready to provide an unforgettable sailing experience to all on board.
Her minimal, clear lines are based on the concepts of light and space
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.