Between 26 - 29 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules will play host to the finest in luxury yachting, and CRN’s second-largest motor yacht ‘Cloud 9’ has secured herself a spot in the line-up yet again.
Her wealth of on-board luxuries and amenities make her the ideal candidate for an appearance at one of the most prestigious yachting events in the world. A limousine tender, 12-metre glass-bottom pool and enormous beach club extending to the ocean are just a few of the magnificent facilities she offers her charter guests.
While considerable in size, she manages to maintain her grace and elegance and boasts a sleek exterior finished with streamlined shapes designed by Zuccon.
Her interiors are similarly impressive. Hailed for her immaculate furnishings that embody the epitome of serenity, ‘Cloud 9’ exudes an Elysian charm that matches her name perfectly. Venetian opulence is blended with contemporary sophistication, and gleaming golds complement rich azure blues throughout the interior spaces.
A textured clouds print lines the walls in the main salon and formal dining area, which is sheltered by glossy dark wood and looks out over the upper aft deck, where there is a partially-shaded seating area.
Venetian opulence is blended with contemporary sophistication, and gleaming golds complement rich azure blues throughout the interior spaces.
With 5 expansive decks and accommodation for 12 guests across eight cabins, superyacht ‘Cloud 9’ has plenty of outdoor and indoor space to dine and unwind. She was designed with the needs of her guests at the forefront and provides unrivalled comfort and a considered layout to give seamless access to different areas on board. Her well-appointed spaces earned her the ‘Best Layout’ crown in the 2017 World Yacht Trophies in the 50-82m category.
A yacht of such stature would be incomplete without a notable range of water toys and ‘Cloud 9’ has an impressive repertoire that includes Waverunners and a Jetpack Flyboard. Additional stand-out features include a state-of-the-art glass elevator that is meant to represent a waterfall and a unique variety of sculptural art pieces by acclaimed artists. A hot tub on the sun deck is lined with sunpads and provides a peaceful space to enjoy unparalleled views over the ocean.
A hot tub on the sun deck is lined with sunpads and provides a peaceful space to enjoy unparalleled views over the ocean.
A floating nirvana, motor yacht ‘Cloud 9’ is the ideal option for a private yacht charter, thanks to her dedication to her guest’s comfort and enjoyment and her stunning palatial interior. Next year, the Monaco Grand Prix will be the perfect spot to cruise on board ‘Cloud 9’ and explore the crystal clear waters of the French Riviera.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed