Lurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
Delivered earlier this year to a former charterer, TIS is now one of the largest yachts in the world publicly available for charter.
She will be spending her debut season exploring the Mediterranean.
The yacht’s sleek navy hull and palatial interiors are the work of Winch Design, and the owner’s input has been an integral part of the design process from the outset and throughout.
The yacht will have a number of on-board highlights for guests to enjoy, including twin helipads and a 12 metre aft deck pool.
Her beach club forms part of an elaborate spa set-up, complete with a myriad of leisure and wellness features for unwinding at sea.
The owner’s input has been an integral part of the design process from the outset and throughout.
Embodying a timeless, Venetian-style theme, the motor yacht’s interiors are particularly lavish. Her central staircase is brushed in gleaming gold and her corridors are clad in marble.
On top of this, the yacht has an enormous tender garage with the capacity to host two 13-metre tenders, two additional 10-metre tenders, a submarine and a diverse variety of toys.
Luxury charter yacht TIS is able to accommodate 16 guests across nine cabins, which includes a well-appointed private owner’s deck.
It is reported that that owner, having chartered many yachts in the past, was able to make significant contributions about the amenities and layout which would best suit his mammoth megayacht.
The owner’s influence over the design of his superyacht highlights the importance of undertaking private yacht charters before making the jump to ownership.
It is believed that over 60 per cent of people who commission new superyachts are previous charter clients.
TIS is able to reach a maximum speed of 18 knots and has a gross tonnage of 4558.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...