Lurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
Delivered earlier this year to a former charterer, TIS is now one of the largest yachts in the world publicly available for charter.
She will be spending her debut season exploring the Mediterranean.
The yacht’s sleek navy hull and palatial interiors are the work of Winch Design, and the owner’s input has been an integral part of the design process from the outset and throughout.
The yacht will have a number of on-board highlights for guests to enjoy, including twin helipads and a 12 metre aft deck pool.
Her beach club forms part of an elaborate spa set-up, complete with a myriad of leisure and wellness features for unwinding at sea.
The owner’s input has been an integral part of the design process from the outset and throughout.
Embodying a timeless, Venetian-style theme, the motor yacht’s interiors are particularly lavish. Her central staircase is brushed in gleaming gold and her corridors are clad in marble.
On top of this, the yacht has an enormous tender garage with the capacity to host two 13-metre tenders, two additional 10-metre tenders, a submarine and a diverse variety of toys.
Luxury charter yacht TIS is able to accommodate 16 guests across nine cabins, which includes a well-appointed private owner’s deck.
It is reported that that owner, having chartered many yachts in the past, was able to make significant contributions about the amenities and layout which would best suit his mammoth megayacht.
The owner’s influence over the design of his superyacht highlights the importance of undertaking private yacht charters before making the jump to ownership.
It is believed that over 60 per cent of people who commission new superyachts are previous charter clients.
TIS is able to reach a maximum speed of 18 knots and has a gross tonnage of 4558.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...