Lurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
Delivered earlier this year to a former charterer, TIS is now one of the largest yachts in the world publicly available for charter.
She will be spending her debut season exploring the Mediterranean.
The yacht’s sleek navy hull and palatial interiors are the work of Winch Design, and the owner’s input has been an integral part of the design process from the outset and throughout.
The yacht will have a number of on-board highlights for guests to enjoy, including twin helipads and a 12 metre aft deck pool.
Her beach club forms part of an elaborate spa set-up, complete with a myriad of leisure and wellness features for unwinding at sea.
The owner’s input has been an integral part of the design process from the outset and throughout.
Embodying a timeless, Venetian-style theme, the motor yacht’s interiors are particularly lavish. Her central staircase is brushed in gleaming gold and her corridors are clad in marble.
On top of this, the yacht has an enormous tender garage with the capacity to host two 13-metre tenders, two additional 10-metre tenders, a submarine and a diverse variety of toys.
Luxury charter yacht TIS is able to accommodate 16 guests across nine cabins, which includes a well-appointed private owner’s deck.
It is reported that that owner, having chartered many yachts in the past, was able to make significant contributions about the amenities and layout which would best suit his mammoth megayacht.
The owner’s influence over the design of his superyacht highlights the importance of undertaking private yacht charters before making the jump to ownership.
It is believed that over 60 per cent of people who commission new superyachts are previous charter clients.
TIS is able to reach a maximum speed of 18 knots and has a gross tonnage of 4558.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed