Following a range of upgrades to her A/V system, and a featuring a newly acquired 40’ Seahunter tender, Zoom Zoom Zoom is the perfect choice for a springtime charter vacation.
In the yard until February, guests taking out the motor yacht will be the first to enjoy her upgrades in a truly ideal environment.
Avoiding hurricane season and arriving in time to take in the comfortably warm spring climate, visitors to the Bahamas can expect exceptional cruising conditions.
Replete with coral reefs and sandy beaches, the Bahamas offers appropriately stunning scenery for a luxury experience.
Refit as recently as 2013, Zoom Zoom Zoom’ is another modern classic from Trinity Yachts, providing the very best in modern yachting.
Inside, guests are treated to a newly installed entertainment system complete with an outstanding video and music library.
Allowing a vast amount of light to spill in from the surrounding windows, the dining room makes good use of bright furnishings to set a welcoming tone.
Likewise, the main salon makes no compromises with its full bar and variety of lounging options rivalling the very best of luxury charter options.
Organised around contrasting light and dark tones, and a wealth of inviting textures, guests are treated to the same level of comfort across its five guest suites as they are in the expansive social spaces.
As bold as her name, ‘ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM’ takes fearless inspiration from both modern and classic yachts to deliver a refreshingly unique experience
Outside, guests will be more than satisfied with the sun lounging possibilities which nicely accentuate the generous width of the vessel.
Boasting a spacious Jacuzzi situated at the head of the deck, taking in the exotic sights of the Bahamas has never been done in such style.
After reclining on the abundance of sun loungers, those looking to get out on the water will have the opportunity to play with a vast collection of toys, or take the new extended tender out for a maiden voyage.
With sets of snorkel gear, there’s never been a better excuse to explore the rich marine life on offer in this part of the world.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...