Set to become even more glamorous, the stage for Yachts Miami Beach will undergo a series of upgrades ahead of the next edition in February 2017.
Sure to excite the discerning guests planning to descend on the Indian Creek Waterway next year, Yachts Miami Beach 2017 is sure to be a superyacht show worth remembering.
With a whole new layout enhanced by engaging infographics signposting the various sections, the show is sure to become even more interactive and accessible than before.
Among many other new features, the next Yachts Miami Beach will also be the first edition to allow guests to arrive via water taxi. An appropriate addition, a collection of waterside parking locations are sure to be greatly appreciated.
Now offering a ‘VIP Experience’, visitors to the show will now have the option to enjoy their time from the comfort of a floating air-conditioned VIP lounge- quite the thing to return to when it comes to the bustle of a superyacht show.
An attraction introduced last year, larger superyachts will once again go on display at an ‘invitation-only’ event held at the Island Gardens Deep Harbour on Watson Island.
With over twenty large motor yachts expected to go on display at this location, there’s sure to be a buzz of excitement as names are eventually announced.
Taking place between 16th-20th February, Yachts Miami Beach 2017 is a simply unmissable event
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.