Racing against a classic yachting backdrop, the entrants for this year’s challenge will be treated to the superb waters and impressive coastlines that have made Antigua such a mainstay on the global stage.
Beginning on 28th January, the racing is spread across 3 days, with each race setting off and returning to the historic English Harbour.
An exclusive event, the Challenge only permits up to 15 yachts each year to ensure that Antigua's fantastic amenities can be enjoyed to their full potential.
Whilst all eyes will no doubt be fixed on the racing, the Challenge also presents an ideal opportunity for the discerning guest to discover more yachts available for charter.
Below, we take a look at some of this year’s confirmed entrants.
With classic nautical styling underlined by an outstanding performance capability, the 24m/78ft sailing yacht NIKATA is sure to grab the attention of the crowds in Antigua this year.
Whilst perfectly engineered for the kind of dexterity necessary for competing in the Challenge, NIKATA includes a range of entertainment and leisure facilities which make her an ideal charter choice.
Sleeping up to 8 guests across 4 timelessly designed guest suites, she offers comfort as well as pace.
Complete with a sumptuous dining room and 5 eloquent suites for up to 8 guests to enjoy, she is perfectly suited for an intimate getaway.
Whilst vacationing on GLORIA, guests will be able to share her sense of adventure by making good use of her snorkelling equipment and toys.
As famous for its scenery as its commitment to yachting, Antigua is the ideal destination for checking out charter options as they compete in front of your eyes
A seamless fusion of sophistication and handling, the 108.01ft /32.92m sailing yacht SEAQUELL contrasts a classic exterior with an ultra-modern interior.
Delivered from Alloy Yachts, SEAQUELL exceeds any all expectations of those who charter her for their vacation - whether it’s island hopping or enjoying delicious meals in unrivalled comfort, she does it superbly.
Capable of sleeping up to 6 guests with an experienced crew of 4, guests can expect a highly unique experience on board this vessel.
Whether it's the regatta, the hospitality, the climate, or simply all three, visitors to Antigua are sure to enjoy the Challenge this year.
In order to enquire about a charter on board any of the luxury yachts mentioned in this article, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts in Antigua.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...