Racing against a classic yachting backdrop, the entrants for this year’s challenge will be treated to the superb waters and impressive coastlines that have made Antigua such a mainstay on the global stage.
Beginning on 28th January, the racing is spread across 3 days, with each race setting off and returning to the historic English Harbour.
An exclusive event, the Challenge only permits up to 15 yachts each year to ensure that Antigua's fantastic amenities can be enjoyed to their full potential.
Whilst all eyes will no doubt be fixed on the racing, the Challenge also presents an ideal opportunity for the discerning guest to discover more yachts available for charter.
Below, we take a look at some of this year’s confirmed entrants.
With classic nautical styling underlined by an outstanding performance capability, the 24m/78ft sailing yacht NIKATA is sure to grab the attention of the crowds in Antigua this year.
Whilst perfectly engineered for the kind of dexterity necessary for competing in the Challenge, NIKATA includes a range of entertainment and leisure facilities which make her an ideal charter choice.
Sleeping up to 8 guests across 4 timelessly designed guest suites, she offers comfort as well as pace.
Complete with a sumptuous dining room and 5 eloquent suites for up to 8 guests to enjoy, she is perfectly suited for an intimate getaway.
Whilst vacationing on GLORIA, guests will be able to share her sense of adventure by making good use of her snorkelling equipment and toys.
As famous for its scenery as its commitment to yachting, Antigua is the ideal destination for checking out charter options as they compete in front of your eyes
A seamless fusion of sophistication and handling, the 108.01ft /32.92m sailing yacht SEAQUELL contrasts a classic exterior with an ultra-modern interior.
Delivered from Alloy Yachts, SEAQUELL exceeds any all expectations of those who charter her for their vacation - whether it’s island hopping or enjoying delicious meals in unrivalled comfort, she does it superbly.
Capable of sleeping up to 6 guests with an experienced crew of 4, guests can expect a highly unique experience on board this vessel.
Whether it's the regatta, the hospitality, the climate, or simply all three, visitors to Antigua are sure to enjoy the Challenge this year.
In order to enquire about a charter on board any of the luxury yachts mentioned in this article, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts in Antigua.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...