As crews and captains put in the final touches ahead of the events in Miami this week, the team at YachtCharterFleet arrived in good time to provide on the ground coverage.
With the morning sun spilling through the plane windows in the early hours of Thursday morning, it was clear that the weather could not have looked more promising for Yachts Miami Beach 2016.
Following an incredibly brief check in at the hotel, the team headed down to Collins Avenue in order to get a better idea of what to expect over the next few days.
Within a matter of minutes it became clear that the event is shaping up to exceed all of the expectations which have surrounded it- deckhands are consciously ensuring that every last inch of their vessels are immaculate, various exhibition stands are continuing to pop up, and the background noise of industry chatter is enough to get anyone excited.
Indeed, the growing sense of anticipation here is entirely palpable, with crews and captains bound to be asking themselves: who will step on board tomorrow? will someone make an offer? who else will be here?
Along with charter brokers, agents, and the press, the team will be studying up at the show so that all future reports are full of the most exclusive details and up to date information.
As well as hosting a range of impressive superyachts, the event will also showcase the most recent developments in marine technologies and towable toys.
With so much on offer, the team will be keeping all ears to the ground and will be writing stories throughout the event.
Providing the rare opportunity to get a close look at various luxury charter yachts in the company of their dedicated crews, Yachts Miami Beach is in many ways a kind of education
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...