Named after the beautiful African plains, SERENGETI is usually found chartering in the wild waters of Alaska but, for the upcoming winter months, she is taking bookings in northern California and destinations in Mexico such as the Baja Peninsula and Sea of Cortez.
Delivered by Westport Yachts in 2002, she underwent a refit in 2014 to ensure she is in optimal condition for a private yacht charter and, with a variety of facilities and spacious living areas, she presents one of the most luxurious platforms from which to take in the sights of the region.
Laced with turquoise waters, idyllic white sand beaches, a rich marine life and a plethora of historical sites, the 1,000-mile-long Baja Peninsula in Central America offers unparalleled charter opportunities and the chance to escape to sunny climes this winter.
Whale watch, dive with seals, discover the wineries at Valle de Guadalupe, indulge in a bustling dining scene, and explore the rugged islands and islets between Bahia de los Angeles and Loreto – a UNESCO World Heritage Site abounding in natural beauty.
When not exploring the unique landscapes and fascinating underwater world, guests can unwind in the comfort of superyacht SERENGETI. Soak up the sun against fabulous coastal backdrops on her sundeck, equipped with a Jacuzzi and alfresco lounge.
Round up your day by enjoying a delicious alfresco meal on the main deck aft with family and friends or watch the sun set over the ocean in the secluded foredeck seating area.
When not exploring the unique landscapes and fascinating underwater world, guests can unwind in the comfort of superyacht SERENGETI
Retreat into the elegantly styled open-plan main salon, where warm wood panels and sumptuous furnishings in cream tones create a welcoming ambience. Guests can relax in the sociable lounge before sitting down to dine around a glass-topped oval table.
The opportunities for relaxation and entertainment continue in the light-infused skylounge, complete with a comfortable seating area, games table and bar.
After a day of exploration, guests can take sanctuary in one of the five spacious staterooms, including a main deck master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins, with a Pullman berth each.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...