Named after the beautiful African plains, SERENGETI is usually found chartering in the wild waters of Alaska but, for the upcoming winter months, she is taking bookings in northern California and destinations in Mexico such as the Baja Peninsula and Sea of Cortez.
Delivered by Westport Yachts in 2002, she underwent a refit in 2014 to ensure she is in optimal condition for a private yacht charter and, with a variety of facilities and spacious living areas, she presents one of the most luxurious platforms from which to take in the sights of the region.
Laced with turquoise waters, idyllic white sand beaches, a rich marine life and a plethora of historical sites, the 1,000-mile-long Baja Peninsula in Central America offers unparalleled charter opportunities and the chance to escape to sunny climes this winter.
Whale watch, dive with seals, discover the wineries at Valle de Guadalupe, indulge in a bustling dining scene, and explore the rugged islands and islets between Bahia de los Angeles and Loreto – a UNESCO World Heritage Site abounding in natural beauty.
When not exploring the unique landscapes and fascinating underwater world, guests can unwind in the comfort of superyacht SERENGETI. Soak up the sun against fabulous coastal backdrops on her sundeck, equipped with a Jacuzzi and alfresco lounge.
Round up your day by enjoying a delicious alfresco meal on the main deck aft with family and friends or watch the sun set over the ocean in the secluded foredeck seating area.
When not exploring the unique landscapes and fascinating underwater world, guests can unwind in the comfort of superyacht SERENGETI
Retreat into the elegantly styled open-plan main salon, where warm wood panels and sumptuous furnishings in cream tones create a welcoming ambience. Guests can relax in the sociable lounge before sitting down to dine around a glass-topped oval table.
The opportunities for relaxation and entertainment continue in the light-infused skylounge, complete with a comfortable seating area, games table and bar.
After a day of exploration, guests can take sanctuary in one of the five spacious staterooms, including a main deck master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins, with a Pullman berth each.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.