Visit Tahiti on Sailing Yacht DESTINATION
Delivered by the New Zealand shipyard in 2003, DESTINATION's extensive refit in 2011 was of such a high standard that it was chosen as 'Best Refitted Yacht' at the 2012 World Superyacht Awards.
She has been well-maintained since, with her airy, modern interior styling by Redman Whitely Dixon offering the perfect retreat for enjoying a relaxing cruise in French Polynesia. Her striking exterior styling complements the sophistication of her indoor spaces, designed by Dubois.
Featuring light wood cabinetry and cream furnishings, superyacht DESTINATION comfortably sleeps up to 8 guests in four cabins, including a master suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin. Several of the guest cabins feature an additional sofa area to provide guests total comfort during their stay.
Outdoors, family and friends can unwind at her comfy lounging areas, or dine al fresco under shelter whilst enjoying breathtaking views of some of the South Pacific's most beautiful cruising grounds.
Her plethora of water toys includes wake boards, scuba diving equipment, kayaks and inflatable lounging toys.
DESTINATION will move on to New Zealand in late December following her stay in Tahiti. For more details on renting S/Y DESTINATION in the region, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or simply view all vessels available for a Tahiti luxury yacht charter to compare size, style and amenities.
chosen as 'Best Refitted Yacht' at the 2012 World Superyacht Awards
More Yacht Information
Destination Yacht For Charter
41m Alloy Yachts, 2003 / 2011
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...