Take a look inside the €25m Superyacht featured on the Sky Atlantic TV series Riviera with this full virtual tour of the 55m/182ft motor yacht TURQUOISE.
Dazzling viewers in the very first episode of Riviera, superyacht TURQUOISE quickly went up in smoke thanks to the use of some clever pyrotechnics.
Still very much in immaculate condition and available for private yacht charter vacations, it is also possible to take a look inside the yacht featured on the Sky Atlantic TV series with the virtual tour posted below.
Allowing you to take a walk through the various interior and exterior spaces featured on board the motor yacht, you can see for yourself why she was chosen for a show all about the elegance of the Mediterranean.
Carried out by H2 Yacht Design, the contemporary interior of superyacht TURQUOISE features a number of unique touches such as a grand piano in the sky lounge and a private office attached the master cabin.
Recently refit, the interior also comes with a further 5 cabins to accommodate a total of 12 guests whilst being used for vacations.
Suitably elegant, superyacht TURQUOISE is sure to be one of the standout stars of TV series Riviera
The exterior of superyacht TURQUOISE is every bit as impressive as her interior, with plenty of features in place to ensure that guests enjoy their surroundings whilst at sea.
The outdoor ‘Nikki-beach’ style cinema, for example, allows families and friends to gather together to catch a movie together beneath the stars- an opportunity not to be missed.
It should also be pointed out that luxury yacht TURQUOISE is a true outdoor entertainer, with a collection of water toys which include a trampoline and a hugely popular waterslide.
For viewers of the show keen to experience TURQUOISE for themselves, she is currently available for charter in the Mediterranean.
To find out more, read our article How Much Does It Cost To Rent Sky Atantic TV Series Yacht TURQUOISE?
In order to find out more regarding M/Y TURQUOISE, and how you can experience her for yourself, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the French Riviera.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...