Take a look inside the €25m Superyacht featured on the Sky Atlantic TV series Riviera with this full virtual tour of the 55m/182ft motor yacht TURQUOISE.
Dazzling viewers in the very first episode of Riviera, superyacht TURQUOISE quickly went up in smoke thanks to the use of some clever pyrotechnics.
Still very much in immaculate condition and available for private yacht charter vacations, it is also possible to take a look inside the yacht featured on the Sky Atlantic TV series with the virtual tour posted below.
Allowing you to take a walk through the various interior and exterior spaces featured on board the motor yacht, you can see for yourself why she was chosen for a show all about the elegance of the Mediterranean.
Carried out by H2 Yacht Design, the contemporary interior of superyacht TURQUOISE features a number of unique touches such as a grand piano in the sky lounge and a private office attached the master cabin.
Recently refit, the interior also comes with a further 5 cabins to accommodate a total of 12 guests whilst being used for vacations.
Suitably elegant, superyacht TURQUOISE is sure to be one of the standout stars of TV series Riviera
The exterior of superyacht TURQUOISE is every bit as impressive as her interior, with plenty of features in place to ensure that guests enjoy their surroundings whilst at sea.
The outdoor ‘Nikki-beach’ style cinema, for example, allows families and friends to gather together to catch a movie together beneath the stars- an opportunity not to be missed.
It should also be pointed out that luxury yacht TURQUOISE is a true outdoor entertainer, with a collection of water toys which include a trampoline and a hugely popular waterslide.
For viewers of the show keen to experience TURQUOISE for themselves, she is currently available for charter in the Mediterranean.
To find out more, read our article How Much Does It Cost To Rent Sky Atantic TV Series Yacht TURQUOISE?
In order to find out more regarding M/Y TURQUOISE, and how you can experience her for yourself, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the French Riviera.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...