The 35th edition of the prestigious regatta, the America’s Cup will be contested around the crystal blue waters of Bermuda in June of next year.
With teams going head to head in a range of catamarans designed to ‘fly’ above the waves, the race is naturally set to be every inch the unmissable spectacle.
As well as hosting some of the world’s most unique and outstanding racing, the event also features a number of concerts and entertainment options.
As might be expected, getting access to a VIP berth for such an event is as prized as the trophies and medals being handed out.
It is therefore something of a treat to reveal two yachts which have announced they are currently offering such an opportunity to charterers.
The first of the two sailing yachts currently offering a VIP berth at the America’s Cup 2017 is the 28m/92ft sailing yacht SAVARONA.
Refitted less than a year ago, the sailing yacht features a tastefully traditional interior replete with impressive gloss finishes and plenty of comfortable furnishings.
Nicely primed for the regatta, her aft deck provides an abundance of room for charter guests to catch all of the action in style and space.
Comprised of 1 master, 1 VIP, and a single twin, S/Y SAVARONA is capable of accommodating up to 6 guests, making her entirely suitable for both families and small parties.
Being treated to some superb racing and five star hospitality, chartering a yacht for the America’s Cup is in every respect the perfect summer getaway
The winner of the ‘Best Sail Yacht 23m-36m’ at the International Superyacht Society the year she was delivered, MARAE also enjoyed an extensive refit in 2014.
Boasting some truly remarkable carpentry, the range of woods and grains which compose the interior make her a nicely distinguished yacht.
As well as offering a number of al fresco dining options, the exterior of MARAE also benefits from a broad walkway and ample room to look out across the water.
Similar to SAVARONA, S/Y MARAE sleeps up to 6 guests across 3 well-appointed cabins.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...