Featuring a state-of-the-art fishing setup, modern interiors and spacious deck areas designed for relaxation and entertainment, MARYBELLE is the perfect yacht for fishing enthusiasts and families.
Custom built by Viking in 2018, she is one of the newest offerings in the Bahamas, and able to reach a top speed of 30 knots, she is perfect for island-hopping adventures around the idyllic archipelago.
Sure to be the outdoor hub of any yacht charter is the flybridge. Seating areas provide places to unwind as well as catch up with friends and family, with a bar close at hand to keep guests refreshed.
A sun-bathing spot on the foredeck means charterers can soak up the sun and surrounds in peace while an al fresco dining area on the main deck aft forms the perfect setting for enjoying delicious meals. There is a barbecue on board too, so guests can feast on the freshly-grilled catch of the day.
A sun-bathing spot on the foredeck means charterers can soak up the sun and their surrounds.
Indeed, specialising in fly fishing and dead-bait offshore trolling, she features a 4.5m Dragon fishing tender, custom rods, Shimano rods and flyrods. She also has paddleboards and snorkelling gear for exploring the waters from a fresh perspective.
Designed by Joseph Dirand, the interior aboard charter yacht MARYBELLE continues to impress. In the main salon, rich wooden wall panels and wide-beam floor boards are offset by neutral coloured furnishings for a classic look sure to put all who enter at ease on their yachting vacation.
MARYBELLE is the perfect yacht for fishing enthusiasts and families
The luxe styling reappears across the four staterooms, which include a full-beam master suite, a double cabin and two twin cabins. Eight guests can sleep on board the motor yacht in total.
For more information on M/Y MARYBELLE, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Bahamas.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...