Featuring a state-of-the-art fishing setup, modern interiors and spacious deck areas designed for relaxation and entertainment, MARYBELLE is the perfect yacht for fishing enthusiasts and families.
Custom built by Viking in 2018, she is one of the newest offerings in the Bahamas, and able to reach a top speed of 30 knots, she is perfect for island-hopping adventures around the idyllic archipelago.
Sure to be the outdoor hub of any yacht charter is the flybridge. Seating areas provide places to unwind as well as catch up with friends and family, with a bar close at hand to keep guests refreshed.
A sun-bathing spot on the foredeck means charterers can soak up the sun and surrounds in peace while an al fresco dining area on the main deck aft forms the perfect setting for enjoying delicious meals. There is a barbecue on board too, so guests can feast on the freshly-grilled catch of the day.
A sun-bathing spot on the foredeck means charterers can soak up the sun and their surrounds.
Indeed, specialising in fly fishing and dead-bait offshore trolling, she features a 4.5m Dragon fishing tender, custom rods, Shimano rods and flyrods. She also has paddleboards and snorkelling gear for exploring the waters from a fresh perspective.
Designed by Joseph Dirand, the interior aboard charter yacht MARYBELLE continues to impress. In the main salon, rich wooden wall panels and wide-beam floor boards are offset by neutral coloured furnishings for a classic look sure to put all who enter at ease on their yachting vacation.
MARYBELLE is the perfect yacht for fishing enthusiasts and families
The luxe styling reappears across the four staterooms, which include a full-beam master suite, a double cabin and two twin cabins. Eight guests can sleep on board the motor yacht in total.
For more information on M/Y MARYBELLE, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Bahamas.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...