In true Entourage style, the opening scene of the film - which opened on June 3 in the U.S., and will hit cinemas later this week in the U.K. - a bevy of 55 beautiful women can be seen enjoying a quite the superyacht party with Vince, Turtle, Drama and Eric in footage which cost $250,000 to $400,000 per day to shoot.
Amongst the bikini-clad women is Danish fashion model Nina Agdal making a starring appearance on the big screen.
Hosting the party is popular, sporty charter yacht USHER, in scenes shot in Miami's Bill Baggs State Park in Key Biscayne - used for its resemblance to Mediterranean charter hotspot Ibiza in the film.
The ideal fit for the movie, her owner, software entrepreneur Michael Saylor is renowned for entertaining on board the $52 million vessel, built by U.S. shipyard Delta Marine in 2007.
A-list stars also in the movie include rapper T.I., actor Mark Wahlberg, model Emily Ratajkowski, actress Jessica Alba, DJ Calvin Harris, football star Tom Brady, singer Pharell and the world's 3rd richest man, Warren Buffett.
USHER has an impressive top speed of 24 knots (28 mph) on the water for cruising around Florida, New York and Florida.
She boasts vast exterior space, with a full bar, Beach Club and Jacuzzi on offer, and accommodation for all the Entourage boys plus more (with room for 12 guests in 5 double staterooms). Water toys family and friends can enjoy includes water-skis, kayaks and scuba diving equipment.
There is a wide selection of superyachts to rent in and around Miami, for more information, view all Miami yacht charters.
Contact your prefered yacht charter broker for more information.
a bevy of 55 beautiful women can be seen enjoying a quite the superyacht party with Vince, Turtle, Drama and Eric
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...