Chief stewardess Kate Chastain and deckhand Ashton Pienaar from Below Deck give an exclusive tour of season six yacht, the 56m/185ft superyacht ‘My Seanna’.
Below Deck has returned to our screens, but in two firsts for the hit reality TV show, the new episodes are set in Tahiti aboard Delta Marina’s My Seanna. Now you can see below and above deck on board the season six yacht thanks to the new video clip above posted by Bravo TV.
The tour, led by Kate and Ashton, begins in the main salon where viewers get their first glimpse of the traditional styling and sparkling gold finishes that run throughout the entire interior.
Moving further forward on the main deck, the two crew members enter the master suite. Standing out are the two spacious en-suite bathrooms, one of which features a mural of a Tahitian landscape.
Four more staterooms are located on the lower deck. Kate reveals how both of the port-side cabins have two double beds each. This is very unusual as most twin cabins on board superyachts contain only single beds.
Kate and Ashton also show off the VIP cabin on the upper deck and, while on this level, the skylounge with its granite-topped bar and the wheelhouse are also unveiled. What’s more, while in the wheelhouse, fan favourite Captain Lee Rosbach makes an appearance.
As well as showcasing the guest living areas, the footage also provides a glimpse into the rarely seen crew areas, including the galley, the laundry room and some of the crew cabins.
Out on deck, Ashton also talks viewers through the different exterior areas aboard the motor yacht, starting with the bow where the rescue tender and crane are located. He even points out where the anchor is released from and the bosun locker which contains all the fire equipment.
As well as showcasing the guest living areas, the footage also provides a glimpse into the rarely seen crew areas
From here, he introduces the beach club and submersible swim platform before showing off the main deck aft, the upper deck aft with its large al fresco dining area, the sundeck and its spa pool and the unique crow’s nest.
Also impossible not to miss are the breath-taking cruising grounds. Luxury yacht My Seanna is anchored in a secluded bay with a beautifully rugged mountain backdrop, perfectly capturing the scenery travellers can expect while on a Tahiti yacht charter.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...