Chief stewardess Kate Chastain and deckhand Ashton Pienaar from Below Deck give an exclusive tour of season six yacht, the 56m/185ft superyacht ‘My Seanna’.
Below Deck has returned to our screens, but in two firsts for the hit reality TV show, the new episodes are set in Tahiti aboard Delta Marina’s My Seanna. Now you can see below and above deck on board the season six yacht thanks to the new video clip above posted by Bravo TV.
The tour, led by Kate and Ashton, begins in the main salon where viewers get their first glimpse of the traditional styling and sparkling gold finishes that run throughout the entire interior.
Moving further forward on the main deck, the two crew members enter the master suite. Standing out are the two spacious en-suite bathrooms, one of which features a mural of a Tahitian landscape.
Four more staterooms are located on the lower deck. Kate reveals how both of the port-side cabins have two double beds each. This is very unusual as most twin cabins on board superyachts contain only single beds.
Kate and Ashton also show off the VIP cabin on the upper deck and, while on this level, the skylounge with its granite-topped bar and the wheelhouse are also unveiled. What’s more, while in the wheelhouse, fan favourite Captain Lee Rosbach makes an appearance.
As well as showcasing the guest living areas, the footage also provides a glimpse into the rarely seen crew areas, including the galley, the laundry room and some of the crew cabins.
Out on deck, Ashton also talks viewers through the different exterior areas aboard the motor yacht, starting with the bow where the rescue tender and crane are located. He even points out where the anchor is released from and the bosun locker which contains all the fire equipment.
As well as showcasing the guest living areas, the footage also provides a glimpse into the rarely seen crew areas
From here, he introduces the beach club and submersible swim platform before showing off the main deck aft, the upper deck aft with its large al fresco dining area, the sundeck and its spa pool and the unique crow’s nest.
Also impossible not to miss are the breath-taking cruising grounds. Luxury yacht My Seanna is anchored in a secluded bay with a beautifully rugged mountain backdrop, perfectly capturing the scenery travellers can expect while on a Tahiti yacht charter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.