Before the brand new season of Below Deck premieres on Bravo TV on 2 October, we take a closer look at the 56m/185ft season six superyacht ‘My Seanna’.
As you can see from the video above and photos below, she provides an exceptional setting for the popular reality TV series which chronicles the lives of crew members working aboard a luxury yacht.
Invited on board at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show, YachtCharterFleet can confirm first-hand what an excellent charter platform she is and you can read the My Seanna yacht review for even more details.
When Below Deck airs next month, viewers will be able to take in the yacht’s magnificent interiors and luxe deck areas as Captain Lee Rosbach and Chief Stewardess Kate Chastain head up a crew of new faces and welcome aboard guests for a Tahiti yacht charter in French Polynesia.
At 56 metres, My Seanna is the largest motor yacht to ever appear on Below Deck and its spin-off series Below Deck Mediterranean. She has been a popular charter option since her 2001 launch, but a major transformation and extension in 2014 has boosted her allure even further.
One of the key reasons for her appeal is the grand interior design which, headed up by Joseph Leone, is defined by rich wood, Italian white marble and ornate fittings brushed with 22-carat gold leaf.
The styling is found across the interior's guest living areas, from the main salon with its lounge and formal dining area to the skylounge, featuring a bar and game’s table, to the six staterooms.
Made up of a full-beam master suite on the main deck, an upper deck VIP suite and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck, the accommodation line-up can sleep up to 12 guests on a charter vacation.
Alongside her attractive interior, luxury yacht My Seanna features a variety of inviting outdoor spaces. A favourite place for charterers to hang out during the day is the large sundeck home to a Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar, teak loungers, a movie screen, a four-person sauna and gym equipment.
A staircase from here leads up to the crow’s nest, where guests can take in stunning panoramic views of the region while enjoying a drink in the seating area or unwinding on the oversized sun pad.
The upper deck aft is primed for alfresco dining with a large table capable of seating the entire charter party and further relaxation or entertainment is to be had in the chic beach club, equipped with a wet bar, seating area, TV and the capability to transform into a water-side nightclub.
Rounding up the deck spaces is a luxe seating area on the aft deck, which serves as the perfect space to greet guests as they step aboard - this is if they haven't arrived by helicopter and landed on the sundeck's helipad.
To discover more about all the superyachts that have starred in the reality TV show, read our article on the Below Deck yacht names and how much it costs to rent them.
Charter yacht 'My Seanna' provides an exceptional setting for popular reality TV series Below Deck
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- New video paints a picture of tranquility on M/Y O’PTASIAProspective charter guests can now get a taste for the levels of luxury they can expect to find on board the 85m/279ft ...
- Benetti M/Y SPECTRE joins the charter fleetCommissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, the 69m/227ft superyacht SPECTRE has unveiled her charter availability...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...