Delivered earlier this year, KOHUBA cuts a handsome figure as she effortlessly glides through the Mediterranean waters, showcasing her sleek, balanced lines and chic navy blue hull and white superstructure.
And as well as offering a sneak preview into charter life on board the motor yacht, the clip also provides a glimpse at KOHUBA’s beautiful Spanish cruising grounds. Open year round in Ibiza and the other islands of The Balearics, she is certainly a fine addition to the global charter fleet.
A raised pilothouse yacht, she offers exceptional deck areas for charter guests to enjoy. Filming from overhead, reveals her luxe swim platform, which provides easy access into the turquoise waters, and up-close shots show off the private sunning and lounging options on her foredeck.
The flybridge, meanwhile, proves to be a versatile space for spending time with family, relaxing in the Jacuzzi or unwinding in the glorious Mediterranean sunshine. Likewise, the main deck aft offers a comfortable seating area in which to catch up with friends over a glass of Champagne.
Underwater footage captures the yacht’s Sea-Bobs in action and the rich marine life of the region. While above land it’s clear to see the appeal of these deserted cruising grounds. Dramatic, rocky cliffs line the calm waters and roll into undulating hills, covered in olive and almond trees.
Other water toys available on charter yacht KOHUBA include water skis, a Jet Ski, wakeboards and snorkelling equipment. Plus, she is able to reach a top speed of 22 knots, perfect for speedy passages from one anchor to the next when on a luxury charter vacation.
Open year round in Ibiza and The Balearics, KOHUBA is certainly a fine addition to the global charter fleet.
Her contemporary interior features gorgeous rich timbers and stainless steel accents, and huge windows and full-length glass sliding doors ensure the space is flooded with natural light.
She sleeps up to 10 guests in five sophisticated staterooms, including three double cabins and two convertible cabins.
For further information on M/Y KOHUBA, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Ibiza.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...