A recent film showing a family boarding the 70m/230ft motor yacht ‘Martha Ann’ provides some real insight into the nature and advantages of a luxury charter vacation.
From joining the yacht via an extended tender right up to taking in the sights from the foredeck, the latest promotional video for Martha Ann paints a perfect picture of the unique experience of chartering a superyacht.
Expertly shot by The Superyacht Agency, the film journeys through the elegant interior of the yacht and shows the family enjoying the many amenities on offer in undisturbed peace and quiet.
Demonstrating the kind of bespoke service which is exclusive to this kind of vacation, viewers are able to get a real sense of what they can expect when booking their charter.
Complete with a swim-up bar, the swimming pool features subtle lighting and is easily accessible. For those less inclined to get wet, there are plenty of shaded al fresco dining options and furnishings suitably place to take in the sun.
Another nice addition is the BBQ located on the aft deck which allows guests to tuck into delicious meals prepared by the truly dynamic chef on board.
Rarely are prospective charter guests provided such an intimate glimpse of what they can expect from their own luxury vacation
With an interior designed with the discerning guest in mind, Martha Ann has a strikingly impressive grand foyer- an aesthetic choice which is surprisingly rare for charter yachts of her size.
Throughout the yacht, there are plenty of ornate finishes which are sure to impress all of those who board her. From rich woods to soft fixtures, it’s impossible not to feel at home in both the social and private rooms.
To make all of this even more desirable, there is a comfortably sized circular elevator which provides access to her six decks.
Currently available for summer charter vacations in the West Mediterranean, ‘Martha Ann’ is unquestionably an ideal vessel for visiting a region such as Corsica- with plenty of secluded beaches and long stretches of historic coastlines, there’s really no better way to spend the summer than exploring them in unparalleled style.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...