In true Entourage style, the opening scene of the film - which opened on June 3 in the U.S., and will hit cinemas later this week in the U.K. - a bevy of 55 beautiful women can be seen enjoying a quite the superyacht party with Vince, Turtle, Drama and Eric in footage which cost $250,000 to $400,000 per day to shoot.
Amongst the bikini-clad women is Danish fashion model Nina Agdal making a starring appearance on the big screen.
Hosting the party is popular, sporty charter yacht USHER, in scenes shot in Miami's Bill Baggs State Park in Key Biscayne - used for its resemblance to Mediterranean charter hotspot Ibiza in the film.
The ideal fit for the movie, her owner, software entrepreneur Michael Saylor is renowned for entertaining on board the $52 million vessel, built by U.S. shipyard Delta Marine in 2007.
A-list stars also in the movie include rapper T.I., actor Mark Wahlberg, model Emily Ratajkowski, actress Jessica Alba, DJ Calvin Harris, football star Tom Brady, singer Pharell and the world's 3rd richest man, Warren Buffett.
USHER has an impressive top speed of 24 knots (28 mph) on the water for cruising around Florida, New York and Florida.
She boasts vast exterior space, with a full bar, Beach Club and Jacuzzi on offer, and accommodation for all the Entourage boys plus more (with room for 12 guests in 5 double staterooms). Water toys family and friends can enjoy includes water-skis, kayaks and scuba diving equipment.
There is a wide selection of superyachts to rent in and around Miami, for more information, view all Miami yacht charters.
Contact your prefered yacht charter broker for more information.
a bevy of 55 beautiful women can be seen enjoying a quite the superyacht party with Vince, Turtle, Drama and Eric
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...