A video has been published by Feadship showing the spectacular launch of the 110m/361ft motor yacht ‘Feadship 1007’ at their Makkum facility yesterday morning.
The largest Feadship superyacht built to date, Feadship 1007 left the Makkum yard yesterday after being constructed at the Scheepswerf Slob shipyard in Papendrecht, a facility which was selected due to being able to accommodate a build of her size.
Helping to capture the impressive scale of the motor yacht, the latest video from the iconic Dutch yard showcases the spaces which feature on the bow, port, and starboard side of Feadship 1007. With generous balcony sections and what looks to be a large beach club area, the owner is sure to be presented with a wealth of options when cruising on board.
Her eye-catching exterior lines have been styled by British designer Michael Leach, a visionary who produced the interior and exterior of an earlier Feadship, the 67m/220ft motor yacht ‘Anna I’.
Remarkable in terms of both size and style, Feadship 1007 exudes an iconic status
Due to the secretive nature of Feadship 1007, very few details regarding her features or volume have been confirmed. However, there is some speculation that she will boast a side-loading tender garage as well as a beach club with a retractable balcony.
No strangers to innovative design on board large superyachts, the launch of Feadship 1007 also reveals that the prestigious yard will confidently meet the growing demand of yachts over 100m in length.
As more information and imagery surfaces of Feadship 1007, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide readers with all of the latest up to date coverage.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...