As the much-loved Below Deck returns to our screens this week, take a guided tour around superyacht VALOR.
Like the seasons which went before it, Below Deck Season 4 sees a motor yacht assuming a false identity for the purposes of the show.
Indeed, whilst audiences will come to know her as VALOR, the true name of the Below Deck Season 4 yacht is the 47m/154ft luxury yacht BG.
A truly modern and sophisticated superyacht, BG boasts not only an inspiring interior design, but also plenty of features sure to keep this season’s guests satisfied in the British Virgin Islands.
What's more, with the return of fan favorite Captain Lee, the fourth season of Below Deck promises to deliver the most engaging episodes yet.
Watch the full tour of the Below Deck Season 4 yacht below:
In order to find out more regarding M/Y BG, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available for rent in the British Virgin Islands.
Looking inside the Below Deck Season 4 yacht VALOR, audiences are sure to be amazed
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...