VIDEO: Inside Below Deck Season 4 VALOR yacht
As the much-loved Below Deck returns to our screens this week, take a guided tour around superyacht VALOR.
Like the seasons which went before it, Below Deck Season 4 sees a motor yacht assuming a false identity for the purposes of the show.
Indeed, whilst audiences will come to know her as VALOR, the true name of the Below Deck Season 4 yacht is the 47m/154ft luxury yacht BG.
A truly modern and sophisticated superyacht, BG boasts not only an inspiring interior design, but also plenty of features sure to keep this season’s guests satisfied in the British Virgin Islands.
What's more, with the return of fan favorite Captain Lee, the fourth season of Below Deck promises to deliver the most engaging episodes yet.
Watch the full tour of the Below Deck Season 4 yacht below:
In order to find out more regarding M/Y BG, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available for rent in the British Virgin Islands.
Looking inside the Below Deck Season 4 yacht VALOR, audiences are sure to be amazed
More Yacht Information
BG Yacht For Charter
47m Feadship, 1990 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...