With an appropriately colourful opening ceremony getting things underway, the latest edition of the Singapore Yacht Show captured the attention of discerning crowds in the One 15 Marina Club this April.
Hosting a series of seminars and displaying a range of impressive motor yachts, the show aimed to help educate and develop the client base in the up and coming region.
In its second day of proceedings, the show organisers ensured that visitors were able to get a good luck at the attending superyachts as well as enjoying some highly informative talks hosted in the comfort of the show pavilions.
With a conference focussing on the emerging market in South East Asia, the second day of the annual show was very much a business affair, with scores of attendees enjoying a number of roundtable discussions.
Looking at ways to promote the superyacht industry in the region, a number of speakers from shipyards and associations proposed useful strategies for attracting both owners and charter guests.
Indeed, as the above video reveals in great detail, it is a mutual effort carried out by the entire industry to increase awareness in this relatively young region.
Following such thought-provoking discussion, guests were welcome to return to the marina to take a look at the remarkable 77m/253ft motor yacht ‘Silver Fast’ and the similarly unique 41m/135ft luxury yacht ‘Ocean Emerald’.
A roaring success, the Singapore Yacht Show 2017 has helped to develop one of one of the most exciting and burgeoning destinations in the superyacht world
In order to find out more about the next Singapore Yacht Show, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Singapore.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.