With an appropriately colourful opening ceremony getting things underway, the latest edition of the Singapore Yacht Show captured the attention of discerning crowds in the One 15 Marina Club this April.
Hosting a series of seminars and displaying a range of impressive motor yachts, the show aimed to help educate and develop the client base in the up and coming region.
In its second day of proceedings, the show organisers ensured that visitors were able to get a good luck at the attending superyachts as well as enjoying some highly informative talks hosted in the comfort of the show pavilions.
With a conference focussing on the emerging market in South East Asia, the second day of the annual show was very much a business affair, with scores of attendees enjoying a number of roundtable discussions.
Looking at ways to promote the superyacht industry in the region, a number of speakers from shipyards and associations proposed useful strategies for attracting both owners and charter guests.
Indeed, as the above video reveals in great detail, it is a mutual effort carried out by the entire industry to increase awareness in this relatively young region.
Following such thought-provoking discussion, guests were welcome to return to the marina to take a look at the remarkable 77m/253ft motor yacht ‘Silver Fast’ and the similarly unique 41m/135ft luxury yacht ‘Ocean Emerald’.
A roaring success, the Singapore Yacht Show 2017 has helped to develop one of one of the most exciting and burgeoning destinations in the superyacht world
In order to find out more about the next Singapore Yacht Show, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Singapore.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...